aseem portal login|aseem portal website|aseem portal website login|aseem official website|aseem portal registration|aseem portal official website
ASEEM is the abbreviation of Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employees Employer Mapping. Our honourable prime minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, has been launched on 10 the July 2020 this portal to search livelihood opportunities. On the other hand, this job portal is under NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation). Its main motto is to bring limitless and endless scope for youth. The skilled employees and employers register their name on this portal.
In addition to that, migrant workers are eligible to get jobs as per their skills. It is one of the best digital platforms based on Artificial Intelligence.Anyone can find a job in their nearby location by registering in ASEEM. You can apply on this portal as a delivery boy, cab driver, and others. This portal works on Artificial Intelligence. It provides real-time information to job seekers. It also assists them to identify their right field as per their skill.This portal can help labourers by providing opportunities to obtain jobs as per their choice and skill.
ASEEM job portal
This portal can be useful for the trainers to find interested candidates. Thus all these can create thousands of new jobs that will contribute to developing the economic condition of our country.Recently, Skill India has launched a program called Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping portal to assist the workforce of the country in search of job opportunities. The ASEEM portal will provide jobs to the skilled employees of all sectors. In the present scenario of the COVID pandemic, this Government portal offers a choice to job seekers to use it as a tool for their employment.
Overview of ASEEM Portal 2020
|Portal Name||Aseem Portal|
|Launched By||National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)|
|Objective||Provide skill livelihood opportunities|
|Benefits||Easy livelihood opportunities|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
aseem portal nsdc Benefits:
- If you register your name on the ASEEM job portal, you can get confirmation from large companies.
- These companies have their branches all over metropolitan cities in our country.
- Through a valid mobile number, you can get a call for your job confirmation.
- However, you can download this app to see the details of the job in your nearby location.
- In other words, monthly salary, place of employment, and qualifications are available on this app.
- A registered candidate can get a call from Senior HR and officers of the companies.
- They don’t take any charge for hiring candidates.
- This app will assist better employees who start working in the new firm within three days.
- Through this portal, skilled workers will get jobs in 37 different fields.
- In other words, 20 lakh skilled people can upload their documents and information on the AESSM portal.
- This portal will cater to a platform where people are applying for jobs.
- As it is an artificial intelligence-based platform, it identifies real and senior employees who have an aim in their life.
- On the other hand, it has high demands among skilled workers in the local industry. It can meet with the prospects of employment.
List of registered companies
There are many registered companies on this portal. You can take all thendetailed information from it. On the other hand, eligible candidates will get opportunities from the above-given companies.
On the other hand, registered candidates will get job opportunities from the best companies named Swiggy, Ola, Uber, Zomato, SIS securities.
How to ASEEM job portal apply online registration
- As a candidate, if you want to apply online registration, you have to go to their official website.
- Then, you will see a new home page will open on it.
- You will click on for employee’s button.
- After that, the registration form will open.
- You will have to fill up personal details.
- Then, click on the register button.
- Then, your registration will complete successfully.
ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration for Training Partners
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the ASEEM Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the “For Employers” button. After this, the login page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the “Sign Up” button. The sign-up form will open in front of you. Here, after selecting the ministry, you have to fill some of the following details –
- Organization Name
- TP ID
- Full Name
- Name of district
- name of the city
- E mail ID
- mobile number
- After filling all the details, click on the “Proceed” button. In this way, registration on the portal as your training partners will be completed.