www.delhitransport.gov.in online|tranport gov in delhi|www.transport.delhigovt.nic.in hindi|delhi transport govt.in|delhi driver yojana|delhi transport website|transport.delhi.gov.in|delhi government transport department|delhi driver corona help yojna
Delhi government will provide financial assistance to auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers (all driving public service vehicles) in the event of lock-down due to the corona virus (COVID-19) global epidemic. This amount to be given under the Driver Sahayta scheme will be Rs 5,000.Applications are being accepted by the Government of Delhi on April 13 on the official website of the Transport Department (transport.delhi.gov.in).
Delhi Government is providing one time finanical help of Rs 5000 to the persons holding Public Service Badge and Valid Driving License of Para Transit Vehicles (i.e. Auto Rickshaws, Taxis, Gramin Sewa, Phatphat Sewa, Maxi Cab, Eco-Friendly Sewa, E-Rickshaws and School Cabs etc.)You can also apply under the scheme in online mode in case some eligibility criteria are met. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the application process, eligibility and necessary documents.
delhi driver yojana|tranport gov in delhi
All the drivers of auto rikshaws, taxis, phatphat sewa, e-rikshaws, maxi cab etc will be covered. The amount of Rs. 5000 will be transferred to the aadhaar linked bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. All the applicants are not required to visit in person at any govt. office to avail benefits. Application process is completely online. This is only one time financial assistance scheme.
delhi driver corona help yojna Overview
|Scheme||Delhi Driver Yojana|
|State||NCT of Delhi|
|Concerned Department||Transport Department, Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Registration status||Active Now|
|Announcement of scheme||2nd April 2020|
|Commencement of registration||13th April 2020|
|Last date of registration||27th April 2020|
|Official website of Transport department||http://transport.delhi.gov.in|
|Registration Link||Given Below|
Documents to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for Delhi Driver Yojana 2020. In addition to the registration form, drivers must submit the necessary documents for consideration and acceptance of their applications. Any application must be filled by individual holder of PSV badge and valid DL of Para Transit Public Service Vehicles through online modules. The following information is required to be submitted:-
- Driving license number
- PSV badge no.
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
Only after submission of the completed application form along with these supporting documents, the apply online form would be considered.
Eligibility for Delhi Driver Scheme 2020
Read this section carefully in order to know who is eligible for the relief under Delhi Driver Yojana:-
- The beneficiaries of this scheme includes all owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- All the applicant drivers must be holding their valid driver’s licence and PSV Badge.
- The assistance amount of Rs. 5,000 will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till 23rd March 2020 when the lockdown was started.
Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana Apply Online
You can avail the Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana in the online mode by following the steps provided in case all the documents mentioned above are available.
- All those drivers who want to take advantage of the Driver Corona Help Yojana of Delhi Government, first of all they have to visit the official website of Delhi Transport Department.
- On the homepage of the website you will see the option APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. You have to click on this option.
- After you click on the link, Delhi Driver Sahayta Online Form will open in front of you on the computer and mobile screen.
- Here in this form you will have to share all the asked information like: – Driving License Number, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Number and some other personal information.
- After checking all the information you have entered, you can click on the Submit button given below.