kalia Scheme odisha|kalia yojna 2020|kalia Scheme Regisration|kalia Scheme Beneficiares List|kalia yojana odisha name list|kalia yojana list|www.kalia.co.in odisha|kalia yojana new list|www.kalia.co.in odisha list|kalia yojana online apply
Today, Odisha kalia scheme has been brought for you. Through this article, we will give you complete information about Odisha Government kalia scheme. What
kalia scheme? List of kalia scheme? kalia scheme application process? The objective of the Kalia scheme?
In this kalia project, farmers will be provided financial livelihood and farming support along with insurance. The Odisha government said that to speed up the progress of agriculture and reduce poverty, the Cabinet has approved this kalia scheme of Rs 10,000 crore. Under the kalia scheme, this amount will be spent by 2020-21 and every farmer will be given benefits. The Government of Odisha will be given 10,000 rupees as per family under the kalia scheme, in this Kharif and Rabi seasons will be given 5000,rupees. The kalia scheme will include 92 percent farmers of Odisha.
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2020
1.Comprehensiv Assistanc of Cultivatio
In this part of the kalia scheme, farmers will be given financial assistance to buy farm related work like manure, seeds, pesticides etc.,the amount will be given to the farmers till 25000 in the scheme
Comprehensi Assistane for Livelihood
In this part of the scheme, financial assistance up to Rs. 12500 will be given by the government in doing business related to livelihood production like goat rearing, duck, cock farming, fisheries etc.
Assistance for valnerabl agricultura household
In this phase of kalia scheme, assistance will be provided to those elderly farmers and labour class who do not have land to cultivate, under the scheme they will be provided an amount of up to Rs. 10,000 per family.
Life Insurance for cultivators and landless agricultural laborers
Under the Odisha government yojna kalia, all those farmers who are elderly, or who do not have land, are providing crop life coverage of up to 2 lakhs to all the farmer beneficiaries.
Interest free crop loan
Under the state kalia scheme, every farmer will be allowed to take 50000 for his crop at 0%interest,
Odisha KALIA Scheme Beneficiary List
- For more details please visit Odisha Govt. Kalia Scheme Official Website : https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html
- To Download Kalia Refund Application Form Click Here
- To Check Kalia Farmers List Panchayatwise Click Here
- This is the green form, you have to print it fhillup and submit it to your gram panchayat.
- Through the green form, you can see your name in the benifhisry list of the kalia scheme from the register id.
- When you get registered in the scheme with the register id, after that you will have to see whether your name came in the list of Odisha kalia scheme or not.
- To see the plan benifhisry list, you have to enter the name of your district, block and village in that list formet,
- As soon as you submit this information, you will get the names of all the beneficiaries of your block in the PDF formet.