Land Records – View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract, Patta Chitta online status 2020 Tamil Nadu|view patta chitta
Tamilnadu government for citizens to check online land records. On this page, we will provide complete details about Patta Chitta online land record Portal. where you can check your land record online which known as Patta Chitta documents. Here we also shared an easy guide to applying for Patta Chitta documents which very helpful for candidates.The government is doing wonders since the launch of the term digitalization. Digitalization refers to the process of digitalizing certain important documents related to a certain process in the country.
One such document which has been released by the government of Tamilnadu is known as the Patta document.Patta Chitta is an extremely important government record issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu government has launched an official web portal that has been launched with the objective of digitizing land records. You can digitize your land records.
Patta Chitta status
The Patta is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land.
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dryland
What is a Chitta?
It is a legal revenue document giving information about an immovable property which is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office. Chitta provides relevant details about ownership, size, area of a land.
By this, in priority, the land is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. while the word “Panjai” refers to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Check Chitta Land Ownership
|Launched by||Government authorities of Tamil Nadu state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu state|
|Objective||To land records online|
Process To Apply For Patta Chitta Online
To apply for your Patta Chitta documents via online mode, you can follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu revenue services given here.
- Click on the ‘‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” link given on the homepage.
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Area type (rural/urban)
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to check the status of your online Patta document then you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen,
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the web page, select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How can I see my Patta ?
Simply log on to the official website https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html and check the status after you input the details.
What is the fee to get Patta Chitta online?
You have to pay a nominal amount of Rs 100/- for the Patta Chitta record.
How can I download Patta Chitta?
A customer feedback id has been created and you can send across your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.