new lrs scheme in telangana 2020|lrs telangana 2020|How can I get LRS in Telangana|How can I check my LRS in Telangana
Recently, the Telangana government launched new land regularization rules in 2020. In this article, we will be updating you about the different types of information like Telangana government land regularisation rules, illegal layout scheme. On the other hand, the concerned departments change some new points. They will give a declaration about registration through this portal.
Under government order number 131, the chief secretary of the Telangana government has issued orders so that they can update the rules of this scheme. For the new update of the scheme, the Government will be delivering seven (7) slabs in place of order number 131. It is the new lrs scheme in Telangana 2020.They have changed the old version of this scheme. The concerned authorities changed the regularisation rules of the state.
new lrs scheme in telangana 2020 Objective
- The concerned authorities settled this regularisation charges in 2015. After that, the resident of the state wanted to update their land regularisation record for further process.
- The concerned authorities have changed this scheme rules for the resident.
- It is going to be the latest version of this scheme.
- The residents have disappointed with this because charges are too high before than that of these cases.
- Several MLAs of this state have seen this report.
- They noted this in the Assembly. Mr. K.T. Rama Rao said that the charges will be made similar to the old scheme.
Details Of Telangana LRS Scheme 2020
|Name||Telangana LRS Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Secretary|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Telangana|
|Objective||Lowering the regularization charges|
- LRS applicant will paid NALA fee.
- The sub-register value is less than Rs. 3000 for 20 percent.
- For 30 percent, the value will be Rs. 3001 to Rs. 5000.
- Sub register value will be Rs.5001 to Rs. 10000 for 40 percent.
- For 60 percent, the value will be Rs. 20001 to Rs. 30000
- Over Rs. 50000 per square yard, value will be 100 percent.
layout Regularisation scheme Rules applicable
- Road with must be in minimum nine meters.
- Plot layout should be less than 100 sq. meters.
- For boundary disputes and land disputes, the measurement of regularisation rules are not applicable.
- You will have to be acquired prior clearance and assigned lands from the district collector.
- Although, a few plot holder has come with the regularisation of an unapproved layout.
- The concerned authority will reject this layout initially. They approved only the layout pattern.
- The applicant must embellish copies of the title deed only.
Telangana LRS scheme 2020 Application procedure
To apply for the Lrs Telangana 2020, you need to follow step by step procedure given below:
- At first, you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- A new home page will be opened on the screen.
- Then, you click on the Apply for LRS.
- A new web page will display on your mobile screen or the computer screen.
- You will get two options like Indian and NRIs option.
- Then, you will have to choose your desired option.
- After this, you will input the mobile number. Click on the regulate OTP.
- You will accept an OTP number on your mobile number.
- Then, you can enter the OTP number.
- After that, you will have to click on the validate OTP.
- You will fill up the registration form.
- Then, you can enter all the details.
- After this, you can make your payment procedure with the ICICI bank gateway.
- You should submit some documents like a self-attested copy of the registers title deed.
- At last, you can click on the submit button.
layout Regularisation scheme Application status
- At first, you will go to the official website of this portal.
- Then, a new home page will display on your screen.
- After this, you can click on the application status option.
- A new web page will show in front of you.
- You will have to input the acknowledgment number.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The status will appear on your screen.