ysr asara list|ysr aasara scheme status|ysr asara status|what is ysr aasara scheme|ysr asara payment status|YSR Asara Status 2020-21
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on September 11 launched the ‘YSR Aasara’ programme aimed at “empowering women economically and socially”.Under the YSR Aasara scheme, Andhra Pradesh government will reimburse outstanding bank loans of self-help groups as on April 11, 2019, in four instalments.As promised in the election manifesto, the Chief Minister has launched the YSR Aasara scheme. Out of the total outstanding dues of Rs 27,168 crore, the first instalment of Rs 6,792 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 8.71 lakh SHGs, benefiting over 87 lakh women across the state.
According to an official release, the state government has released Rs 6,792.20 crores towards the first installment of the total due of Rs 27,168.83 crores to banks of 87,74,674 women belonging to 8.7 lakh Self Help Groups (SHG) in a virtual meeting with all district collectors and some of the beneficiaries.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy launched ‘YSR Aasara’ scheme as a step to empower women economically and socially. A total of Rs 6,792.20 crores disbursed as the first installment of the total due of Rs 27,168.83 crores to bank accounts of 87,74,674 women belonging to 8.7 lakh SHGs.
what is ysr aasara scheme
the Chief Minister said that the state government is also opening up opportunities for entrepreneurship, starting from small grocery stores to dairy and food processing and we are also showing the way for getting bank loans in their endeavour.The beneficiaries will have full freedom on how they would like to utilize the amount and there are no restrictions or compulsions, the release stated.
Details Of YSR Asara Payment Status
|Name||YSR Asara Payment Status 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and benefits|
|Official Portal||ysr asara.ap.gov.in|
To apply for this scheme patient needs below-given documents:
- Mobile number
- Account number personal or family member
- Aadhar card number
- Hospital admit card and related documents.
- Hospital discharge card.
- Permanent address certificate.
- Income certificate.
Eligibility for YSR Aasara Scheme
- Only permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- Any person belonging to the Poverty line can apply.
- Benefits will be given to the people who are admitted in the hospital and are getting treatment and surgery in critical conditions under the list of pre-described surgery lists.
- People who are not admitted I will not get the benefits.
YSR Asara Payment Status|YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
- To Check the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List Visit the Page here.
- Or you have to click on the link given here.
- A list of districts will display on your screen.
- You need to select your district.
- After that you need to select your mandal.
- Now you need to select your secretariat.
- After selecting the secretariat the list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you.
- You can check your name from this list.
Q: What is the YSR Asara scheme?
Ans: Under the scheme state govt is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments.
Q: Who are the beneficiaries of the YSR Aasara scheme?
Ans: DWCRA and SHG women.
Q: How much loan will pay off under YSR Aasara scheme?
Ans: till 11th April loan amount will pay off.
Q: When will launching the YSR Aasara scheme?
Ans: 11th September
Q: What is the total number of beneficiaries for the scheme?
Ans: 90 lakhs members
Q: What is the online process to register?
Ans: No online mode and so, apply through nearest bank
Q: Are widows allowed to get benefits under the scheme if they are not part of any other loan scheme?
Ans: No, first woman has to become part of Dwakara Mahila group and take loan from state government. Only after this, in the following year, the person can opt for loan under the scheme.