ammavadi final list|jagannaammavodi ap gov in|amma vadi final list|ammavodi intermediate|jagannaammavodi.ap.gov.in meo login|jagananna vidya deevena list|amma vodi hm 3 apcfss in
The government of Andhra Pradesh is working hard for the implementation of the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. DEO G Nagammani has released the schedule for the schools.The government of Andhra Pradesh is working hard for the implementation of the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. DEO G Nagammani has released the schedule for the schools.Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligible List, Status Check: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched an educational supportive scheme Amma Vodi.
Students of poor families who are pursuing in various Government/Private/Aided colleges and schools are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. Students up to class 12th/Intermediate will get the financial aid of Rs 15,000/- per year.The State Government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to release Amma Vodi Beneficiary List from 30th December 2020 These Beneficiaries list will be published District wise and school wise. You know that these lists will be prepared after the village or ward volunteer will certify beneficiaries.
ammavadi final list 2021|jagannaammavodi ap gov in
The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh will release Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Status 1st Beneficiary List on 27th December 2019. Aspirants who have registered for the Scheme can check the status at authorized website.The first list of beneficiaries has been released in connection with the ambitious ‘Jagananna Amma Vodi’ scheme in Andhra Pradesh. Of which, 41 lakhs 46 thousand 884 beneficiaries have been identified by the government. The list is displayed in village / ward secretaries.
Although the scheme was introduced to students of classes 1-10 it was decided to apply to the inter. 6,455.80 crore was allocated for Amma Vodi Scheme. However, this number is likely to increase. The government has already raised funds. On January 9, each student’s mother account will be credited with Rs 15,000.
|Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Department||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Introduced on||10th June 2019|
|1st Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Official Website||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in, www.ap.gov.in|
How to Check Amma Vodi Final Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will out on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- Open the official website
- From home page go to the “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME” link
- Click on it and a new page will appears on the screen of the computer
- Thereafter you need to enter the asked details such as Mother/Guardian
Aadhaar Number and Verification Code as displayed in the image on the screen
- Now click get details option and you may grab the required information
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will display on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme to check Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
Procedure To Do Officer Login
- First of all, go to the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, click on OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN Option.
- Now a login page will open before you
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
- The login links are as follows:-
- After that you have to enter login credentials
- Now you can update Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi details