AP input subsidy beneficiary list|ap input subsidy beneficiary list 2022|Ap input subsidy 2022 list|input subsidy status|e crop payment status|ap input subsidy payment status|how to check input subsidy in ap|how to check ap input subsidy status:The Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday credited the input subsidy to the accounts of farmers whose crops were damaged by heavy rains and floods in November last year. This has benefited 5,97,311 farmers whose crops have been damaged due to rains, floods, soil erosion, and sand dunes. A total of Rs 542.06 crore input subsidy was deposited by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy directly in the farmers’ accounts on Tuesday. Also, Rs 29.51 crore has been deposited in the accounts of 1,220 farmer groups under the AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status.
The Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday credited the input subsidy to the accounts of farmers whose crops were damaged by heavy rains and floods in November last year. This has benefited 5,97,311 farmers whose crops have been damaged due to rains, floods, soil erosion, and dunes.Since the YS Jagan government came to power, the AP input subsidy of Rs. 1,612.62 crore provided to 19.93 lakh farmers who have lost their crops due to natural calamities. Ministers Kurasala Kannababu, Avanti Srinivas, Sankaranarayana, AP Agriculture Vice-Chairman MVS Nagireddy, and senior officials of the concerned departments were present on the occasion.
AP input subsidy beneficiary list
On this occasion, CM YS Jagan said that government is in favor of the farmers in all possible ways and providing compensation and input subsidy in the same season to the farmers who have suffered crop losses. He said that the groundwater has increased in Rayalaseema. “All the reservoirs in AP are filled with water due to rains since the YSRCP came to power; rains are also expected in drought-prone areas like Rayalaseema. In some places, farmers lost their crops due to heavy rains,” YS Jagan said. He said that the government is providing compensation to the farmers who lost their crops due to heavy rains and assistance to those who have suffered crop losses due to landslides and dunes.
YS Jagan said that the government introduced the craft data at the RBK level to avoid missing nod beneficiaries. “We are putting a lot of emphasis on transparency and displaying the list of beneficiaries at RBK centers at the village level,” said CM YS Jagan.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status 2022
Modalities Of Transfer Of Benefit
- The payment be made directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The department of RTGS will be responsible for enabling the payment directly through direct benefit transfer by a sponsor bank through a state account manager
- Support to the commissioner will also be provided by the department of RTGS for redressal of grievances on YSR rythu Bharosa scheme through call centres
- Other than that citizens can also reach out through toll free number that is 1100 1902 for raising any grievance
- This grievances will be redressed in coordination with department of agriculture
- State/District/mandal level grievance redressal committee will also be constituted
- If the amount of benefit will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary then SMS will be sent via the destination Bank to the beneficiary
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- This scheme has launched on the 15th of October 2019
- Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to the farmers of the state within the period of next 5 years
- The financial incentives will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the state
- The beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 per year under this scheme
- Under the first and second instalment of this scheme, the government have provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 respectively
- The third instalment of Rs 2000 has also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28 December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is prepared by real-time government society
Objective of the Scheme
Following are the major objectives of the government of the state to launch Rythu Bharosa scheme:-
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
AP YSR Housing Scheme Apply Online
AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status
- First of all, Visit offical site
- you need to visit your respected bank branch with your passbook
- Now you will have to print your passbook for the records of your entries
- You can print your passbook by yourself or you can ask any Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check all the recent entries in your passbook
- After checking you will find out whether you have received the benefit amount of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme or not
- You can even directly have a visit to the bank official with your account number and ask them about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme benefit amount
- They will let you know if you have received the benefit amount or not
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
- Firstly Go to the official website of navasakam.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you have to select your respective District, Mandal, Village, block, etc.
- After that, you are required to click on submit button.
- After that, The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.