prochesta scheme online apply|west bengal government prochesta scheme|prochesta prokolpo|prochesta scheme application form|prochesta prokolpo online apply|prochesta prakalpa online application
West Bengal Government has launched two schemes to help migrant workers and the workers those who are working in unorganised sector. The scheme – Sneher Porosh is for migrant labourers and ‘Prochesta’ is for workers in the unorganised sector.Announcing these schemes, the West Bengal chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said, “On internationalWorkersDay, my humble greetings to all workers around the world & their families.
The Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown have hit the working class hard. We have to stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters. To stand by the working class during the lockdown, our govt in Bangla announced two new schemes – ‘Sneher Porosh’ for migrant labourers, and ‘Prochesta’ for workers in the unorganised sector.
As per the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme the beneficiary will get Rs 1000/- as an assistance from the govt of West Bengal. To avail the benefits the candidate must be a resident of West Bengal and should fall below the poverty line. All workers earning daily wages in the unorganised sector are eligible to avail the benefits under the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme.
Highlights of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Name of scheme||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Banergy|
|Nodal Department name||Labour department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Benefits Details
The salient features of the Prochesta Scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal with the aim of providing assistance to laborers amidst the coronavirus infection are as follows.
- In this scheme, rice will be supplied to the poor at Rs. 2 per kg at the time of corona infection.
- The Government of West Bengal will provide special leave to the employees serving at the time of infection of this epidemic.
- Assistance will be provided to the Corona through the Emergency Relief Fund in the state.
- Daily wage laborers working in all unorganized sector will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
prochesta scheme online Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker/ earner/ labour who is a sole bread winner of the family
- Applicant should not get the benefit of any social scheme of the state
- Only one person from a family is eligible
- Applicant must not have any other source of income
Prochesta Prokolpo scheme documents
1) Copy of Aadhar Card
2) Copy of Daily wager job card
3) Copy of Bank Account Paasbook/ Cheque having IFSC Code
4) Copy of BPL Card
5) Valid Mobile Number
6) Residence Proof
west bengal prochesta prokolpo online apply, application form
Applicants have to apply for the scheme through offline mode or at the official Website. Following are the necessary steps you have to follow to apply.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme by obtaining the Prochesta-Scheme-Application-Formfree of cost through
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- Fill the application form with the details such as
- Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Affix your recently clicked passport size image
- Read the declaration and sign the application form
- Submit the form to the same office from where you get the form.
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
State government has also launched a mobile application for Prochesta scheme. To get the application you have to follow the further mentioned steps:-
- Open the official website of the government of West Bengal
- From the opened page go to “Prachesta” and click “Download” option
- A new web page appears on the screen from where you have to click “download the android app”
- Let it install in your mobile phone and open the app
- Register yourself with your mobile number
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the name of the scheme that was launched for the daily wage worker in West Bengal?
Prochesta Prokolpo scheme
Who launched the scheme Prochesta Prokolpo?
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee.
What are the benefits are given by the state government under the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme?
Under the scheme, the applicants will get rice at 2/kg and Rs 1000/- in their account
What are the essential documents required for the scheme?
Aadhaar card, bank account details, mobile number, and BPL card
How can I apply for the scheme?
You can submit your application from the official website of the West Bengal government