bal sangopan yojana|balsangopan yojana|bal sangopan yojana form pdf
Bal Sangopan Yojana focuses on children who belong to weaker sections of society. You can apply online on the official website for the online application form of Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) 2021.Bal Sangopan Yojna running since 2008, with the help of Govt. of Maharashtra’s Women and Child Development Department In a year 100 students have taken benefits of the Balsangopan yojna. Those students have single parents for their education support provided by Maharashtra state Government Through this scheme we are helping 100 families.
Maharashtra govt. is inviting Bal Sangopan Yojana (BSY) 2021 online application form womenchild.maharashtra.gov.in. Interested candidates can make Bal Sangopan Yojana registration by downloading BSY application form.All applicants who are willing to apply online by filling the Bal Sangopan Yojana application form can download the official notification. All the candidates can read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
About 100 families are benefiting under this child support scheme. Each beneficiary child gets a monthly benefit of Rs 425 under this scheme. Here from below given content, you can get details about Maharashtra Children Seminar Scheme, its objective, benefits application process, and online registration for women 2020.
Bal Sangopan Yojana
The Maharashtra government has started a scheme called Bal Sangopan Yojana. This project has been running since the year 2008 in collaboration with the Department of Women and Child Development. The objective of the Children’s Compounding Scheme is to assist single parent, family in distress, death of parents, students with divorced parents, hospitalized parents and help them continue their education.
Highlights of Bal Sangopan Scheme
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
|Objective||Financial help to poor students|
|Benefits||Build confidence in Students|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Eligibility Criteria of Bal Sangopan Yojana
- Maximum 18 years of age can be availed by this child only.
- All homeless and orphans belonging to economically weaker sections can avail this scheme.
- All children whose parents cannot take care of them due to separation can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Children who have leprosy and life imprisonment, HIV / AIDS, children with severe mental disabilities/children with multiple disabilities, parents with disabilities will be given the benefit of this scheme
Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Important Document
- Ration card Xerox
- Aadhaar Card Xerox
- Photo with the beneficiary’s parents
- e Beneficiary’s birth certificate / school bonafide
- Death certificate if parent dies
- Proof of income
- Bank passbook
Maharastra Bal Sangopan Yojana Apply Online
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Bal Sangopan Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Schemes” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
Bal Sangopan Online form pdf
- On this page, you have to click on the “Download Bal Sangopan Yojana Maharashtra Application Form” tab in the Bal Sangopan Yojana section.
- Now the form will be downloaded in your mobile phone. After downloading the form, all the necessary information has to be entered in the form.
- After registering all the details, after attaching the relevant documents, you go to the department and submit it.
Why is Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana created?
Bal Sangopan Yojana has been created to help the students who are facing problem in education due to the serious problem with parents in their family. The scheme provides educational assistance to students with the help of monthly grants.
In Bal Sangopan Scheme, how much amount of grant is given to the children by the government?
Under this scheme, a monthly grant of Rs 425 is given by the government to every child.
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana is for which age group of students?
Only candidates from 0 to 18 years old can get benefits under Bal Sangopan Yojana.
What is the main document to apply in the scheme in case of death of parents?
The death certificate is a mandatory document at the time of applying to avail the benefit of the scheme in the event of the death of the parents.