balaram yojana odisha|balaram yojana|balia yojana odisha|Odisha Balaram Yojana online apply|
Balaram Yojana Started By Odisha Govt for provide loan to landless Farmers balaram Yojana For Odisha All Farmers. Here You get full information about balaram yojana list,how to apply for balaram yojana.Under the balaram yojana scheme the landless farmers will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).this yojana was announced in a by the State Chief Secretary, Asit Kumar Tripathy.
Under ‘Balaram’ scheme, odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme. While IMAGE will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level, the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level. The Chief Secretary directed every bank branch in the state to provide at least 10 farm loans this year.Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
Odisha Balaram Yojana
Tripathy further directed to workout appropriate institutional mechanism for coordination and monitoring at different levels and around seven lakh landless cultivators will be benefited from the programme in the next two years.The landless farmers, who were not to avail the farm credit earlier, will get loans through joint liability groups which will act as ‘social collateral’, Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Secretary.
Key Features Of Balaram Yojana
|Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Launched for||Landless ranchers|
balaram yojana odisha benefit
- Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get benefit under the scheme in the next two years.
- Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has directed officials to provide agricultural loans to the landless farmers through joint liability groups (JLGs).
- IMAGE will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level.
- Agriculture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless farmers will get loans through JLGs which will act as ‘social collateral’.
- The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- He said that the village agriculture workers will implement the programme at the field level.
- Finance secretary A K Meena asked officials to mobilise the banking sector through the State Level Bankers’ Committee (SLBC) for extending credit support to the landless farmers and sharecroppers.
- There are around 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas.
Odisha Balaram Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
balaram yojana online registration
To apply for balaram yojana go to your gram Panchayat and contact your sarapanch for more details about yojana. Online Apply For Balaram yojana Now not available soon it’s update.
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- When you land on the homepage of the website, click on the option called apply online
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- You will see the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Enter your personal details
- Upload your documents.
- Click on the Submit button