bhulekh odisha map|bhulekh map|bhulekh land records online|bhulekh odisha land valuation|bhulekh odisha mutation case status|bhulekh odisha 42 mouza:Nowadays, an online land record is becoming trendy. Odisha government has launched an online land record in the state so that the resident can check their land through online procedure. It is also known as the bhu naksha map. The main aim of this portal is to provide online land records. Today we will discuss detailed information about Bhulekh land records so that you can check Odisha Bhulekh land records. In this article, we will share regarding land record of Odisha.
Odisha government concerned authorities announced this project so that the residents will be beneficial from this project.Off late, Odisha government concerned authorities developed this Bhulekh Odisha portal. As a resident of Odisha, you can check any time your online land
record. You can fill the application for checking your land. Through online land records, people of Odisha can check their ROR documents and check their maps to view their land. If you check in an online, you will get more information regarding Bhulekh Odisha plot details.
Bhulekh Odisha portal
Bhulekh Odisha portal is a one-stop platform for searching land records in the state, also known as Records of Rights (RoR). Apart from Bhulekh or land records in Odisha, land owners can easily access Bhunaksha or land maps, Tehsil information and pending court case details online by visiting the official land record portal, bhulekh.ori.nic.in.
Bhulekh Odisha is the land record or record of rights (RoR), which provides detailed information about a piece of land, the landowners, and its past ownership in the state. This document also features the productive potential of land in Odisha. Users can access the official land record portal of Odisha to view and download land records.
Odisha bhulekh land records online Benefits
- This Bhulekh portal is available in an online manner.
- You will not need to visit to government land department office to take out the documents because this portal will help you to have a print out of your valid or legal documents.
- Then, you can do your work without taking much more time in the government land department offices.
- The availability of maps is to view the land of the citizens who have their land in Odisha state.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
How to apply online ROR documents
- ROR documents are very vital because it encloses the name of real landholders.
- On the other hand, if you wish to sell your land, this document is a crucial part of this portal.
- You will get ROR documents from Revenue and Disaster management concerned authorities.
- In other words, this document contains landholder names, history of the land, and cost of the land.
If you want to apply for getting ROR documents, you will have to pay application fees to the concerned authorities. There are many services take a look at these fees as well
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
List of documents
Voter Id as evidence of an Identity.
Adhaar card as the proof of address.
Evidence of ownership of property.
Encumbrance of certificate.
Application procedure of ROR
- At first, you have to visit the district revenue office for asking the application form.
- Then, fill-up the form. After this, you will attach the documents with form.
- Then, you will have to submit the application form.
- You will get an acknowledgment receipt.
- Keep this receipt in the right way.
- The verification procedure will be starting there.
- The concerned authorities give a certified copy of the ROR.
How to check ROR documents
- As an applicant, you have to go to the Official Website link
- Then, you have to click on the section of the ROR button.
- After that, you will have to enter the district, Tahasil, Village, and RI circle.
- Then, you will see three options there like Khaitan, plot, and tenant.
- You will click on the ROR front page or ROR back page options as per your choice.
- Then, you will see ROR options will appear. You will take a print for use in the future.
Procedure To Odisha Bhu Naksha/Map
- At first, you have to visit the Official Website of this portal.
- Then click on the map view tab.
- A new map page will appear in front of you.
- Then, you have to select your district.
- Click on the submit option and then choose the plot number.
- Then the information about the plot number will appear in front of you.
- On the other hand, you can install this portal from google play store on your mobile having more information at your home.
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of bhulekh Odisha
- Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
- You will be redirected to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tahsil
- Now you have to click on go
- The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Procedure To Do Departmental Login
- First of all go to the official website, of land records, Odisha
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on departmental user login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to either select your district or state
- Now you have to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login