bihar scholarship 2021-22 online last date|bihar board 12th 1st division scholarship 2021|iti bihar scholarship 2021|bihar board inter 1st division scholarship 2021|bihar intermediate scholarship 2021|bihar board 12th 1st division scholarship 2021 last date|bihar board first division second division scholarship 2021
The Bihar Scholarship gives a vast range of educational opportunities for students who are residing in the Bihar state permanently. The Bihar State Government and different private organizations collectively offer plenty of scholarships for worthy and impoverished scholars of the state. Moreover, the key purpose of each scholarship is to assist and prompt deserving learners to pursue further studies despite any financial limitation. As per the latest notice, there is no official announcement for Bihar Scholarship 2021
The state government is now providing many scholarship schemes to the poor family of the state who is financially not so strong and by providing such scholarship to the students of reserved category and the government is trying to educate them and wanted to add them in the mainstream category so that they can tantamount with other people.In this article, we will share with you the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the different scholarship scheme which has been launched by the government of the state. Also, we will provide you with the eligibility criteria and process to check the application status.
Bihar Scholarship 2021- Complete Overview
The students who want to enroll in the scholarship scheme can visit the official portal of the NSP. Candidates who want to know the complete information about the Bihar scholarship can totally rely on our page. In this passage, we have mentioned some important details of the Bihar Scholarship Scheme 2021. The table contains some important dates and direct links to apply for the scholarship. We have summed up all the essential information regarding the Bihar scholarship in this passage. Do follow and bookmark our page by simply pressing ctrl+D to never miss endless updates regarding the government scheme.
Details Of Bihar Scholarship
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Bihar State|
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Bihar for OBC/ SC/ ST Students
- The students studying at the post-matriculation level (class 11 to postgraduation level) can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2.50 Lakh (for SC/ ST candidates) and INR 1 Lakh (for OBC candidates).
- Also, applying candidates must have passed the last qualifying examination.
- They must not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana, Bihar, for EBC/ BC Students
- The students who have passed their class 10 examinations organized by Bihar School Examination Board with first-class (over 60% marks) can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the family for BC students should be less than INR 1.50 Lakh.
Pre-Matric Scholarship, Bihar, for OBC Students
- Candidates studying in class 1 to 10 at a government or government-recognized school can apply for this scholarship.
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination, Bihar (for all candidates)
- BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination is a scholarship examination which opens for students of class 7 to 10.
Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Bihar (for all candidates)
- Students studying at college/ university level (pursuing diploma level, degree level or postgraduate level courses) can apply for this scholarship.
- Moreover, they must have passed the last qualifying examination with at least 40% to 50% marks.
- Category Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Student ID Proof
- Fee Receipt Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Bihar Scholarship List
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For OBC/ SC/ ST Students, Bihar
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Chief Minister Medhavi Yojana for EBC/ BC Students, Bihar
- BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Bihar
Amount Of Incentives
The following amount of incentives will be provided to the students who have registered themselves under the post-matric scholarship for ST and SC category:-
|All 10+2 school and I.A/ISC/I.Com and other courses||INR 2000/-|
|Graduation or equivalent to BA/BSC/B.Com||INR 5000/-|
|Post-graduation or equivalent to MA/MSC/MCOM||INR 5000/-|
|For engineering/medical/law/technical courses(Except agriculture)||INR 15000/-|
Bihar scholarship 2021-22 Application Procedure
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- Go to the State Wise Schemes, and then you have to click the New User/ Registration Button.
- Enter your email id and phone number if required.
- Make a note of your Student Application ID and continue to apply.
- Moreover, the applicants will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Confirm the OTP.
- Then, change the Password (If Required).
- You will be redirected to the new page comprising of instructions about the Bihar Scholarship Form filling.
- After that, you have to read the instructions and then click the Proceed button to Continue your Registration.
- Fill all your details and then submit the Bihar Scholarship Application Form.
- Now, you need to upload your Photograph and Other Supporting Documents as mentioned.
- Go through your filled application form and then make corrections if required.
- Now, submit your form finally.
- After the entire submission of your Bihar Scholarship 2020 Form, you have to download it and can take out the printed copy of the form.
- Now, you have to submit the duly filled application form with the documents to the respective educational institutions.
To check the application status you have to follow the following steps:-
- Click on the Application Status link given here
- Enter the information asked
- Click on search
To register and apply for the scheme you have to follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- On the webpage, enter the information
- Click on register
- After you have successfully register yourself you can apply for the scholarship by login with your credentials
- You can visit the official website and apply for the scholarship scheme, by clicking on the apply option