CIDCO Lottery 2022 application form online|CIDCO Lottery 2022 Navi Mumbai dates|cidco lottery 2022|CIDCO Lottery Apply | CIDCO Lottery Online Form
The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) will come up with a new housing scheme consisting of 5000 houses at the beginning of 2022. These affordable houses will cater to especially the economically weaker section (EWS) and low-income group (LIG) of the city.According to an official from CIDCO, these affordable segment houses will be available at Ghansoli, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Taloja, and Dronagiri nodes of Navi Mumbai.
Eknath Shinde, Minister of Urban Development and Guardian minister of Thane district also tweeted about the plan. In his tweet, Shinde stated that CIDCO will welcome citizens with 5000 houses in New Year and the process of holding a lottery will begin in January 2022.
At present, CIDCO has been constructing houses in several nodes including Vashi, Sanpada, Kharghar, Taloja, Dronagiri, Ulwe and Kalamboli. A senior CIDCO official confirmed that a new housing scheme in New Year is in the offing and these houses will be EWS and LIG category. “The size of houses and amenities in the upcoming scheme will available by next year,” said the official.
CIDCO Lottery 2022
CIDCO has planned to make available 90,000 houses in Navi Mumbai through its mega housing scheme which will a part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the central government scheme that is aimed at providing ‘housing for all’ by 2022. Of the total, 90,000 houses, 53,000 will be constructed under EWS and 47,000 in the LIG category.
Earlier, CIDCO had launched a special housing scheme for COVID warriors and uniformed personnel on August 15, 2021, that comprises 4,488 houses in five nodes of Navi Mumbai such as Taloja, Kalamboli, Kharghar, Ghansoli and Dronagiri. Among these houses, 1088 houses are developed for EWS under the PMAY scheme and the remaining 3,400 houses are developed for the General category.
cidco lottery 2022 navi mumbai dates
|CIDCO Lottery 2022 details||Important dates|
|Registration starts||January 26, 2022|
|Registration ends||February 24,2022|
|Online application (starts on)||January 27, 2022|
|Online application (ends on)||February 25, 2022|
|Online payment of EMD||January 27, 2022|
|Online payment of EMD (last date)||February 25,2022|
|RTGS NEFT Payment and Challan Generation||January 27,2022|
|RTGS NEFT Payment and Challan Generation (ends on)||February 25,2022|
|Publication of draft list of accepted applicants||March 3, 2022|
|Publication of final list of accepted applicant list||March 7, 2022|
|CIDCO Lottery 2022 Lucky draw||March 11, 2022|
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Navi Mumbai: Scheme details
|Scheme Code||Scheme Name||Total Units||Income group||Base Cost (approx)|
|SECTOR_21_TALOJA (EWS)||SECTOR 21,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||120||EWS||Rs 19,84,200|
|SECTOR_21_Houses (GN)||SECTOR 21,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||285||General||Rs 27,94,700|
|SECTOR_22_TALOJA (EWS)||SECTOR 22,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||88||EWS||Rs 19,84,200|
|SECTOR_22_HOUSE (GN)||SECTOR 22,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||201||General||Rs 27,94,700|
|SECTOR_27_TALOJA (EWS)||SECTOR 27,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||345||EWS||Rs 20,38,500|
|SECTOR_27_HOUSE (GN)||SECTOR 27,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||746||General||Rs 28,44,200|
|SECTOR_37_TALOJA (EWS)||SECTOR 37,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||102||EWS||Rs 19,84,200|
|SECTOR_37_HOUSE (GN)||SECTOR 37,TALOJA ,AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||237||General||Rs 27,94,700|
|S-34_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.1 (EWS)||S-34, TALOJA, PLOT NO.1 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||202||EWS||Rs 21,56,000|
|S-34_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.1 (GN)||S-34, TALOJA, PLOT NO.1 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||551||EWS||Rs 31,43,800|
|S-34_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.6 (EWS)||S-34, TALOJA, PLOT NO.6 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||227||EWS||Rs 21,56,000|
|S-34_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.6 (GN)||S-34, TALOJA, PLOT NO.6 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||769||General||Rs 31,43,800|
|S-36_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.1 (EWS)||S-36, TALOJA, PLOT NO.1 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||194||EWS||Rs 21,56,000|
|S-36_HOUSE_PLOT_NO.1 (GN)||S-36, TALOJA, PLOT NO.1 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||742||General||Rs 31,43,800|
|S-36_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.2 (EWS)||S-36, TALOJA, PLOT NO.2 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||246||General||Rs 21,56,000|
|S-36_TALOJA_PLOT_NO.2 (GN)||S-36, TALOJA, PLOT NO.2 MASS HOUSING SCHEME||675||General||Rs 31,43,800|
cidco lottery 2022 application form online New Updated
As promised, the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has started the online registration for a total of 5730 houses for the economically weaker section (EWS) and general category in the Taloja node of Navi Mumbai. Citizens can start the registration process from January 27.In the middle of December 2021, the planning agency had announced that it would come up with over 5000 houses in New Year.
CIDCO has planned to make available 90,000 houses in Navi Mumbai through its mega housing scheme which will a part of PMAYOf the total, 90,000 houses, 53,000 will be constructed under EWS and 47,000 in the LIG category.
CIDCO launched the housing scheme consisting of 1524 houses for EWS and 4206 houses for the general category on January 26, 2022, to mark the 73rd Republic DayDr. Sanjay Mukherjee, Vice President, and Managing Director, CIDCO, while informing about the scheme, said that 5,730 affordable homes are available in Navi Mumbai’s fast-growing and well connected Taloja Node.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Application Form
Main Objective in CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2022 :
- The main aim of the Maharashtra state government has to provide every family in the Maharashtra state one house. So, there have no homeless citizens left in the state.
- Also, CIDCO mainly working for accommodation for everyone till 2022.
- Due to this scheme, CIDCO sells affordable houses to the Lower Income Groups (LIG) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) section people residing in Maharashtra state.
- In addition, the planning of the city and its development has happened automatically because of this yojana.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 application form online
|Name of the Scheme||CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The State Government of Maharashtra|
|Department||The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide houses at an affordable price range.|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Citizen of Maharashtra state|
|Launched in||Maharashtra State|
|Application Process||online fashion|
CIDCO Lottery 2022 New Update
We all know that CIDCO Lottery 2022 has been started by the Prime Minister of our country to provide assistance to the citizens of the country, and every year City and Industrial Corporation provides good lottery options to the citizens of Mumbai city so that they can fulfill their needs, and also buy flats and houses as per your wish. Here are some offers and discounts provided under the CIDCO lottery for the year 2021. The City and Industrial Corporation of Mumbai provides homes for the economically weaker section of the society and the people from the low-income section of the society.
Benefits are given by the CIDCO Lottery Yojana 2022 :
- Firstly, Poor citizens in Maharashtra state can have affordable houses at a low cost given by the state government.
- Also, all the houses built by the CIDCO scheme have to built in the proximity of civic amenities.
- In addition, the civil amenities decided under the schemes are Truck terminals, Bus terminals, and railways stations, etc.
- Secondly, the department working under the state government has built these houses with the help of High-end technology. So, the house allocated in the yojana has of good quality.
- It also enhances the overall growth of Maharashtra state.
- In addition, the development of the state has grown with the help of the CIDCO Housing Lottery Scheme 2022.
- Because the public transport medium has increased due to this scheme. So, the employment option also rises in number. This scheme has indirectly helpful for unemployed youth also.
- Due to this scheme transportation mode increased for a short distance as well.
Eligibility for Covid Warrior CIDCO Lottery
- COVID warriors and uniformed personnel working all over Maharashtra during the Corona period.
- As per the Government Resolution of the Government of Maharashtra dated 29th May, 2020, employees of various departments of the Government related to Patient Survey, Patient Tracking, Prevention, Testing, Treatment and Support activities during the period of Covid-19 Mahasathi.
- Military and paramilitary forces, police, firefighters, home guards, state excise etc. Uniformed service personnel
- Health workers and other staff on duty related to Covid (District Administration, Police, Home Guard, Anganwadi Workers, Finance and Treasury, Food and Civil Supplies, Water Supply and Sanitation, House to House Survey Staff etc.)
- Contract / External Contract / Remuneration / Ad Hoc / Remuneration Employees on duty related to Covid
CIDCO Covid Warriors Housing Scheme Required Documents
- COVID – Certificate issued by the competent authority for being on duty for 19 years or being a uniformed employee.
- Age certificate
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate – Proof of income certified by the employer / tehsildar residing in the state of Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- Economically Weak Factor – Annual Income Rs. Up to 3 lakhs.
- General Group – Annual Income Rs. More than 3 lakhs.
- Affidavit stating that the applicant does not own a house in Navi Mumbai.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Unit Specifications and Pricing Details
|Category||Number of flats||Carpet Area (In sq m)||Price (In Lakhs)|
|EWS||53,000||25.81 sq m||Rs 18 lakh|
|LEAGUE||41,000||29.82 sq m||Rs 25 lakh|
Upcoming Flats Locations
Registration Fee for Flats Booking
CIDCO Lottery 2022
Let us tell you that the registration process for CIDCO Lottery has been the same over the last few years. Once the new lottery scheme is launched, we expect the process of registration for the CIDCO lottery in 2022 will have the same process as indicated below. However once launched any update in the application form will be brought to your notice.
- Visit the official website of CIDCO @https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Now click on the ‘Register for lottery’ tab to start the registration process or directly Click Here for estate online services.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on Submit Online CFC Application.
- After clicking the above link, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select Node, Sector, Block, Plot No, Scheme, and Services.
- Next, click on ‘Apply for Scheme’ then the application form will open before you.
- Here you have to enter all the required details in this form like Transferor Details (Name, Address, Street Number, City, Postal Code, Mobile Number, Email ID, Identification Number, GST Number, etc) and Transferee Details (Same as above). Afterward, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Now a receipt of a transfer of CIDCO build-up premises will be generated where you have to click on the ‘Click Here’ link available on this web page.
- Then you will be redirected again to a new web page where you have to enter the application number and attach the application. After that, you have to click OK on the dialogue box that will appear asking you to upload the file.
- Now you have to click on Agree on the self-declaration.
- Finally, you will receive alerts on registered Email ID and SMS confirming your registration.
Check Application Status & Upload Documents
- Visit the same official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on ‘Click Here for estate online services’.
- Now you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to click on Check Status/Upload Documents option.
- Afterward, you have to enter a Request/ Application Number and registered Mobile Number.
- Now you have to click on the “Check Request Status” button.
- In the end, the required information will be open on your computer screen.
How to Login on CIDCO Official Portal?
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the CIDCO Portal.
- On the web homepage, you’re required to enter a Username, Password, and captcha code under the login section.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- By following this procedure, you can easily log in to the portal.
CIDCO Lottery Application Acceptance Status Check
- First of all, visit the official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) Ltd.
- On the homepage of the website, applicants are required to click the “Accepted Applications”.
- Options with lottery names will appear, opt for the applied Lottery scheme name and click the “View” option given in front of the lottery name.
- Fill in your category and scheme code and click again on the “View” button.
- A list of applicants whose applications are accepted will appear in PDF format.
- Now you can check your application number and name on the list.
Procedure to Pay Estate/ Miscellaneous Receipt Payments
- Go to the official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the “Online Payment” option as shown in the below image.
- After that, you have to click on Estate/Miscellaneous Receipt Payments.
- Now you have to enter the Document/ Challan/ Reference Number and then click on the Go button.
- In the end, you can pay the amount and download the type of receipt.
How to Check the CIDCO Lottery Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of CIDCO, Maharashtra Portal. (THIS WEBSITE WILL OPEN AFTER THE NEW LOTTERY REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT).
- On the web homepage, press the “Login“ button to proceed.
- Please enter a username, password, and captcha code in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click on the ‘Sign-In’ button.
- Once logged in click on the results link, a new page will be displayed.
- Please fill in the required details to proceed further and then click on the Submit button.
- Applicants winning status will be displayed on the screen