www.delhitransport.gov.in online|tranport gov in delhi|www.transport.delhigovt.nic.in hindi|delhi transport govt.in|delhi driver yojana|delhi transport website|transport.delhi.gov.in|delhi government transport department|delhi driver corona help yojna
Delhi government will provide financial assistance to auto drivers, rickshaw drivers, e-rickshaws, taxi drivers (all driving public service vehicles) in the event of lock-down due to the corona virus (COVID-19) global epidemic. This amount to be given under the Driver Sahayta scheme will be Rs 5,000.Applications are being accepted by the Government of Delhi on April 13 on the official website of the Transport Department (transport.delhi.gov.in).
Delhi Government is providing one time finanical help of Rs 5000 to the persons holding Public Service Badge and Valid Driving License of Para Transit Vehicles (i.e. Auto Rickshaws, Taxis, Gramin Sewa, Phatphat Sewa, Maxi Cab, Eco-Friendly Sewa, E-Rickshaws and School Cabs etc.)You can also apply under the scheme in online mode in case some eligibility criteria are met. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the application process, eligibility and necessary documents.
delhi driver yojana|tranport gov in delhi
All the drivers of auto rikshaws, taxis, phatphat sewa, e-rikshaws, maxi cab etc will be covered. The amount of Rs. 5000 will be transferred to the aadhaar linked bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. All the applicants are not required to visit in person at any govt. office to avail benefits. Application process is completely online. This is only one time financial assistance scheme.
Delhi Driver Sahayata Scheme New Update
आपको बता दे कि दिल्ली परिवहन निगम की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर बहुत ज्यादा ट्रैफिक आने की वजह से वेबसाइट सही से ओपन नही हो रही है । सभी लोगो से दिल्ली सरकार ने अनुरोध किया है कि वो थोड़ा इंतजार करे क्योकि एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरने के लिए पूरे 15 दिनों का समय है ।दिल्ली के ऑटो चालकों, रिक्शा चालकों, ई-रिक्शा, टैक्सी ड्राइवर दिल्ली ड्राइवर सहायता योजना के अंतर्गत इन 15 दिनों के अंदर अपना दिल्ली परिवहन निगम की वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है ।
delhi driver corona help yojna Overview
|स्कीम का नाम||दिल्ली ड्राइवर योजना|
|राज्य||दिल्ली के एन.सी.टी.|
|संबंधित विभाग||परिवहन विभाग, दिल्ली सरकार के एन.सी.टी.|
|पंजीकरण अवस्था||अभी शुरू नहीं हुआ|
|योजना की घोषणा||04 मई 2021|
|पंजीकरण की व्यवस्था||ऑनलाइन|
|परिवहन विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट||http://transport.delhi.gov.in|
|पंजीकरण लिंक||Available Soon|
Documents to Apply Online for Delhi Driver Scheme
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for Delhi Driver Yojana 2020. In addition to the registration form, drivers must submit the necessary documents for consideration and acceptance of their applications. Any application must be filled by individual holder of PSV badge and valid DL of Para Transit Public Service Vehicles through online modules. The following information is required to be submitted:-
- Driving license number
- PSV badge no.
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
Only after submission of the completed application form along with these supporting documents, the apply online form would be considered.
Eligibility for Delhi Driver Scheme
Read this section carefully in order to know who is eligible for the relief under Delhi Driver Yojana:-
- The beneficiaries of this scheme includes all owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- All the applicant drivers must be holding their valid driver’s licence and PSV Badge.
- The assistance amount of Rs. 5,000 will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till when the lockdown was started.
Delhi Driver 5000 Rupees Scheme 2021 application procedure
We all know that, there are many candidates in national capital who are looking for how to avail benefits of Delhi drivers 5000 rupees scheme. Information regarding implementation of Delhi driver 5000 rupees auto rickshaw and taxi drivers given by chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. But there is no application procedure mentioned by delhi government.
We are hoping that, government is going to make a list of Auto rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers in Delhi. And this amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries under Delhi taxi drivers 5000 scheme.
Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana Apply Online
You can avail the Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana in the online mode by following the steps provided in case all the documents mentioned above are available.
- All those drivers who want to take advantage of the Driver Corona Help Yojana of Delhi Government, first of all they have to visit the official website of Delhi Transport Department.
- On the homepage of the website you will see the option APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. You have to click on this option.
- After you click on the link, Delhi Driver Sahayta Online Form will open in front of you on the computer and mobile screen.
- Here in this form you will have to share all the asked information like: – Driving License Number, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Number and some other personal information.
- After checking all the information you have entered, you can click on the Submit button given below.
AQs at Delhi Taxi Drivers 5000 Rupees Scheme 2021
This scheme launched by Delhi government to help auto rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers in Delhi.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
Government is going to provide financial assistance for 5000 rupees.
There is no application procedure mentioned by Delhi government.