Duare Sarkar camp list 2021 pdf download”Duare Sarkar camp Date 2021″Duare Sarkar camp schedule 2021″Duare Sarkar camp 2021″Duare Sarkar camp list pdf download
The second edition of the biggest outreach drive Duare Sarkar to begin from August 16, the Mamata Banerjee government has taken initiative to help women get enrolled with the Lakshmir Bhandar scheme without facing any inconvenience by providing free-of-cost application forms with computer-generated unique identification number from a dedicated counter at every camp.
The move had been taken to avoid any irregularities. Moreover, beneficiaries do not have to pay a single fee either to get the application form or the benefit of the scheme.The minimum basic income scheme for women – Lakshmir Bhandar – is one of the new entrants in Duare Sarkar programme under which more than 17,000 camps would be held across Bengal from August 16 to September 15 to help people get benefits of 18 state-run schemes at their doorstep.
Duare Sarkar Camp 2021
The government launches various types of schemes. Sometimes the eligible beneficiaries are not able to get the benefit of the schemes because of a lack of awareness. Other than that sometimes the facilities to apply online are also not available. In order to tackle this situation, the government of West Bengal has launched Duare Sarkar Camps on 1st December 2020.
The West Bengal government organizes Duare Sarkar camp in every district of the state so that the beneficiaries of various kinds of schemes can apply through these camps from their doorstep. Till now three phases of camps have been organized under Duare Sarkar. This year the third phase of the camps will be organized for one month from 16th August 2021 to 15 September 2021.
Duare Sarkar camp Date 2021
|Name Of The Scheme||Duare Sarkar Camps|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Benefits Of Various Government Schemes|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Number Of Schemes||18|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Objective Of Duare Sarkar Camps
As we all know there are many people in the state of West Bengal who due to their weak financial condition are not able to access the various government services. To provide the benefit of various schemes to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created a new scheme known as Duare Sarkar Camp. With the help of this scheme, the poor people of the state will be able to take the benefit of various schemes such as Health Insurance pension scholarship, and assured income to the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the benefit of government services to all the citizens of the state in order to remove the literacy rate from the state.
Phases Of Duere Sarkar Camps
To provide the benefit of various services to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created thousands of camps to assess the reach of citizens to the schemes. Until now two phases of camps have been set up for around 10 to 15 days. Now the government has decided to set up the third phase of these camps from 16th August 2021 till 15th September. The details related to all the three camps are as follows:-
First Camp Of Duare Sarkar
The first camp under this scheme was started from 1st December 2020 to 25th January 2020. This camp was for around 55 days which provides benefit to around 25 million people of the state with various government services. The concerned authorities of the department have created more than 25000 camps to reach the people of the state. Also, the concerned department has created an online portal to avail of the benefit of various services present in the state.
Second Camp Of Duare Sarkar
The second camp under this scheme was started from 27th January to 8th February 2021 to ensure that no citizen should be left behind to take the benefit of various schemes available in the state. The left beneficiaries who are not able to do the registration under the first camp of this scheme will be able to get themselves registered under this phase. The aim of the government is to promote transparency in the ability of the services to the people of the state. Several beneficiaries have been rewarded with the various government services with the help of these camps.
Third Camp Of Duare Sarkar
Now the government has decided to start the third camp under Duare Sarkar to add five more services in the remaining ones. Cam is going to be held from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021 across the state. Around 17,107 Duare Sarkar Camps will start from 16th August to provide the benefit of 18 schemes among the beneficiaries of the state. The government of West Bengal has ensured to set up the camps at the places that are still remain marooned because of monsoons rains
Benefits And Features Of Duare Sarkar Camp
- The government of West Bengal has created Duare Sarkar Camps on 1st December 2020.
- With the help of these camps, the people of the state will be able to take advantage of 12 existing schemes.
- The main objective of launching Duare Sarkar Camp is to give advantage of various schemes to the person.
- The people of the state will be able to take the benefit without worrying about any financial hurdle.
- Under this scheme, the people of the state can avail the benefit of various schemes such as health insurance pension scholarship and assured income for farmers.
- Million of the people will be able to get the benefit under these camps
- The government has set up the first camp in 2020 for 55 days.
- The first camps provide the benefit to around 25 millions of people 25000 + camps.
- Also the online portal has been created by the department for people to avail the benefit of various services present in the essay.
- The government is going to start the third camp under this scheme on 16th August 2021.
- Around 17000 plus people will get the benefit of 18 schemes of the government
- All the interested applicants who want to grab more information about Duare Sarkar Camp will have to visit the official website of Duare Sarkar.
To get the opportunity of the scheme the applicants should have the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant should be the resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant should have the following documents.
The applicant should have the following documents:-aadhar card
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Account (if required)
Process To Download PDF Of Duare Sarkar Camp List
- First visit the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of services
- Now click on the option of Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF
- The PDF file will appear in front of you.
- Here you will get the list of Duare Sarkar camp
- You can search the camp according to your district.
- Also you can download it by clicking on the Download option.
Proces To Do Login
- Go to the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of e services
- Now click on the option of Login
- The pop-up will appear in front of you
- Here you have to select your category such as
- DSPS Login
- Login page will appear in front of you
- Here, you have to enter all the details such as
- Registered mobile number
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details click on Login option
District Wise List Of Duare Sarkar Camp
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|North 24 pargana||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur||Click Here|
|Paschim Burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba burdwan||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur||Click Here|
|South 24 parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|