Application status information will be updated with you in this article.Gujarat state government launched many schemes to deliver many benefits to the farmers of the state. The state government of Gujarat has taken initiative to define schemes for farming animal husbandry, horticulture fisheries land and water conservation. Gujarat state farmers who wish to avail the services and schemes (તમારી એપ્લિકેશનની સ્થિતિ પણ ચકાસી શકે છે) which are moving in the state can take the services and the schemes in online mode through the ikhedut portal. Farmers can check the application status along with this which includes services on this portal.
In this article,we will share with you relevant information about online application eligibility criteria are necessary documents of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal.Farmers can apply online for in scheme by visiting the ikhedut portal and can also check the status of their application. Farmers will not be required to pay any kind of fee for this. As per the record of Gujarat ikhedut portal, state farmers can get various benefits.There are many benefits of various items which are available to carry out the farming activities in day to day life.
Ikhedut Portal Registration @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Registration, ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Application Status information will be shared with you in this article. Many schemes have been launched by the Gujarat State Government to provide many benefits to the farmers of the state.All information regarding the scheme is available on the ikhedut portal.
Ikhidut Yojana 2021
|Name of portal||Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration|
|Launched by||state government of Gujarat|
|Department||department of Agriculture and farmer welfare|
|Main Motive||to provide subsidy on agriculture and other related resources|
|Mode of application||online|
|Official web portal||ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in|
To check under any scheme, the farmers will not be needed to visit various departments or offices.
Available scheme list:-
- Mb play
- Land level
- Power tiller
- Bund farmer
- Stable saver
- Discover play
- Open pipeline
- Potato planter
- Post hall digger
- Discover heroes
- Groundnut digger
- Pedi transplant
- Multi crop planter
- Automated seed drill
- Mb play
- Underground pipeline-PVC
- Mb plau
- Automated seed low fertilizer drill.
- Zero teal seed low fertilizer planner
- Serious teal seed low fertilizer drill
- Automated seed low fertilizer planner
- Charge cutter
- Captor cutter
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Benefits:-
- Farmers will not be needed to visit various departments for office for applying under the scheme.
- Farmers can get information including to the scheme at any time sitting at home while via this Gujarat ikhedut portal.
- However, non- registered farmers can apply for the scheme via this online facility.
- Gujarat farmers can avail of this portal respectively.
- As per the record of ikhedut portal, several services are delivered for the Welfare of farmers.
Ikhedut Portal Eligibility criteria:-
To check the eligibility criteria of the scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria given below-
- The aspirants should be a native of Gujarat
- If you are a farmer,you can be eligible to apply
- As an applicant you do not have a bank account you will not be eligible for any Scheme.
- Concerned authorities approved the application form according to this portal.
- After the record checking, verification work will be done.
- Officers select the beneficiaries and they verify the documents of the applicants.
- Applicants provide required documents attached with the application form.
- Candidates Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Recent passport size photograph
Online registration procedure of ikhedut portal:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the crew portal.
- After this the homepage of the website will display in front of you on the screen.
- On the web page of the website, you need to click on the option of plans.
- Then the next page will display in front of you.
- You need to choose one of the schemes from the list of plans and click on it.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- If you are a registered applicant then you need to click on proceed and click on no option.
- Then,you need to click on new registration option hair after that the application form will display in front of you on the screen.
- After that, you have to input details of your personal information by inputting bank details, land details and ration card details and then enter captcha code.
- After that you need to click on the submit button.
- Your application procedure will be done successfully.
How to check application status of online application @ ikhedut portal
If you already applied for any scheme available at Gujarat Ikhedut portal, follow these steps to check the status of the application
- First, Visit the “Applicant Facility” Page
- Then click on the option “Application status “, this will open a form in front of you.
- You have to enter your registered mobile number and application number.
- After entering captcha code you have to click on “View application status “.
- Firstly,you have to go to the official website of the department of agriculture and farmers welfare and cooperation department
- After that,the web page of the website will display in front of you.
- You have to tap on the option of contact after this the next web page will open on the screen.
- An official name will appear on this page.
- Now you can hit up the name of any officer and get this information. You can also contact them.
Related Questions and Answers
What is ikhedut portal & why it is important?
Ikhedut is a portal launched for the welfare of farmers of the state. It is important because here farmers can get latest updates as well as they have the facility to apply for various government schemes.
How to get registered?
Interested farmers can easily complete online registration process at the website. Once registered, you can apply for schemes, check application status etc.
It covers farming, horticulture, fisheries, water conservation etc.