jagan housing scheme apply online|jagananna smart town online application form|Jagananna smart town application form pdf download
Government of AP launch Jagananna Smart Town scheme. This is a scheme for middle-income groups. Recently the government of AP launches Jagannath smart town scheme. Under this scheme, the government of AP distributed plots among MIG groups. Government of AP launch Jagananna Smart Town scheme. This is a scheme for middle-income groups. Recently the government of AP launches Jagannath smart town scheme. Under this scheme, the government of AP distributed plots among MIG groups.
To provide land to MIGs and develop colonies with all amenities at locations within five kilometres from existing urban areas.He said that beneficiaries, falling in the annual income bracket of three to six lakh, can get 150 square yards of land, while those in the income bracket of six to 12 lakh can get 200 square yards and those with 12 to 18 lakh annual income can get 240 square yards plots.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
This is controlled by Municipal administration as well as the Urban Development and their Ministries, director of Town, Country planning and director the Commissioner of urban local bodies. These authorities can check all the demand surveys. These authorities collect the data from surveys and given information to the government about the size and feature of the smart town.
Jagananna smart town 2021
|Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Objective||10000 Rupees as loan|
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Key Points
- The state government of Andhra intends to provide land to MIGs (Middle Income Group) and develop colonies with all amenities at locations within five kilometers from existing urban areas.
- The Area of Land (plots) to be given ranges from 150 square yards to 240 Yards
- The eligible people are the ones with annual income ranging from 3 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs
- Government Employees can also take part in this scheme provided their annual income doesn’t exceed the limit given
- This smart town scheme is a great initiative by the state government to ensure that Middle-income group can get their dream house.
Jagananna smart town scheme visakhapatnam
Jagananna Smart Town’ scheme aimed at providing affordable housing for middle-income group (MIG) people, including government employees, on April 6 and 7.He said that beneficiaries, falling in the annual income bracket of three to six lakh, can get 150 square yards of land, while those in the income bracket of six to 12 lakh can get 200 square yards and those with 12 to 18 lakh annual income can get 240 square yards plots.
Eligibility Criteria: Who are the Beneficiaries under Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme?
All individuals (including government employees) with annual income from Rs. 3 Lakh to 18 Lakh are eligible to apply.
- If the annual income of an individual is from Rs. 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh, he is eligible for 150 square yards plot.
- Individual earnings from Rs. 6 Lakh to 12 Lakh are eligible for a 200 square yard plot.
- Those who are earning Rs. 12 Lakh to 18 Lakh annually, are eligible for 240 square yard plots.
Required Documents to Apply
- Interested applicants need to provide income certificate (issued by revenue department) to ensure the income criteria is fulfilled
- Applicant needs to provide Aadhaar Card
- Details of other documents (if required) will be given by the concerned official
Procedure To Apply Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- First of all go to the official website of Jagan Anna smart town scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page you are required to click on apply for plot
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to click on new registration
- After that you have to enter your name, email address, mobile number and password
- Now you have to click on the register
- After that, you have to log in on the portal by entering your mobile number and password
- Now you have to click on apply under Jagananna smart town scheme
- After that, a new page will appear before you
- You have to enter all the required details on this new page
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under Jagananna smart town scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Jagan Anna smart town scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on apply for plot
- Login page will appear before you
- On the login page, you have to enter your mobile number and password
- After that, you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login on to the portal
Who are eligible for Jagananna smart Township?
All those citizens whose annual income is less than Rs 18 lakh are eligible to apply under this scheme. There will be three categories of plots that will be offered under this scheme which are 150 square yards, 200 square yards, and 240 square yards.
How do I apply for Jagananna colony?
Applicant should be a permanent resident of AP state. Income Criteria also fixed by the Government. Aadhaar card, identity card, passport size photo, income proof also required to apply online. YSR Jagannath Colonies – Construction of 30 lakh houses in the coming 4 years.
What is Jagananna smart township scheme?
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. Through this scheme, residential plots will be allotted to middle-income group families at affordable prices. More than 30 lakh poor families will benefit from this scheme