jagananna thodu status|jagananna thodu login|jagananna thodu scheme login|jagananna thodu status check|jagananna thodu application status
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has taken an initiative named Jagananna thodu scheme. This scheme will help the poor people who are vendors in their respective regions. In this article, we will update you with all the details of the new scheme namely Jagannath thodu scheme.The concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh state government have launched this scheme recently. Even, you can check Jagananna thodu status through online mode.
On the other hand, we will also update with you all the eligibility criteria, objectives, benefits and step-by-step registration procedure for the required scheme which is launched by the concerned departments of the Andhra Pradesh state government.Andhra Pradesh state through the launch of the scheme by the Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. The state government will be providing 10000 Rupees as working capital loan to all of the street vendors who are finding it really hard to carry on their livelihood in the Andhra Pradesh state due to the current state of the coronavirus pandemic.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Jagananna thodu scheme has become an appreciable scheme that is launched by the concerned departments of the Andhra Pradesh government. There are several benefits will be delivered to the street vendors of the Andhra Pradesh state through the updating the scheme. The state government will be giving 10,000 rupees as the capital loan to all the street vendors who are searching for.
Details Of Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021
|Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Objective||10000 Rupees as loan|
New update of the scheme:
The Andhra Pradesh government will go to give identity cards and rupees 10000 interest free loans for the beneficiaries of the Jagananna thodu scheme on 25th November, 2020. Under the scheme the beneficiaries will not need to pay any interest towards the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The concerned authority has given the official website of the scheme and the whole application procedure is available on the website. You can view the Jagananna thodu scheme status check.
- The main objective of the scheme is to deliver financial assistant assistance to small businesses around the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- There are several StreeT vendors will be delivered 10000 rupees loans to assist their business improving into a large scale.
Benefits of the scheme:
- The street vendors will get loans from the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Under these loans the street vendors will be able to provide a chance to their business by raising it and providing a push by the loans.
- The cost of the scheme is rupees 474 close and almost 9.08 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit from this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Government identification documents.
How to apply Jagananna thodu scheme online
- First, you have to login to Jagananna thodu scheme.
- After that on the web page you can click on apply for loan link. official website
- You will also tap on the link here to check the official instructions for filling your application form.
- You can directly tap on the link.
- A new home page will open on your screen.
- Then you can input your mobile number and tap on the OTP button.
- After that, you have to input the OTP. Then, you can click at the verify OTP button.
- You will have to choose the vendor categories.
- You will feel the application form and attach all failed documents.
- At last you will tap on the submit button.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Beneficiary Status
If you want to check the beneficiary status of the scheme you will need to follow the procedure given below:-
- Click on the Official Website Link
- You will land on the search vendor page
- Enter a state, ULB name, name of a street vendor, father/spouse name, mobile number, certificate of vending number
- Click on the “Search” button
- The Survey Status will display on your screen