jagananna vidya deevena second installment date 2021″ jagananna vidya deevena status:jagananna vidya deevena 2nd installment date”jagananna vidya deevena 2nd phase date”jagananna vidya deevena 2nd installment
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme which was launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh state.The Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government’s scheme named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status”. On this page, you may able to grab all the information related to the scheme, its beneficiary list and much other related information.who are studying in Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Under Graduation Degree/ Post-Graduation degree. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial help to the students.
Go through this page to check all the details of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.AP Education Department approved Rs. 2,300 Crores for the Financial Year. Candidates are good in study, but they didn’t have much amount of money to expand, then this scheme is very helpful for them.
The AP Education Government officials will offer INR 10,000 for ITI Students, Rs. 15,000 for Polytechnic Students, Rs. 20,000 for Degree Candidates every year through this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 in AP and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2021
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficial for||Polytechnic/ ITI/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG Students|
|Article about||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Second Installment Status
Andhra Pradesh government has taken a decision in order to implement the Post Metric Scholarships Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
|Name of the Course||1st Sanction amount(February/ March)||2nd Installment(July/ Aug)||Full amount|
|Degree and PG||Rs.10000||Rs.10000||Rs.20000|
Eligibility of the Scheme
Contenders must be a resident of the Andhra Pradesh state belong to BPL or EWS category, who possess 12th standard and taken admission in the college/ university/ institute for further education in regular courses. Family income of the contenders should not more than Rs.2.50 Lakh.
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
- Aadhar card
- Admission fee receipt
- Bank account details
- BPL or EWS certificates
- College admission certificate
- Income certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Residential proof
How to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Downloads option available on the main menu.
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Here you will see an application form on your mobile/computer screen.
- Now you need to download this application form and take a print-out of it.
- After this, you have to fill the application form carefully with all required information like village volunteer detail, details of validation, family head detail, bank account details, etc.
- Also, you have to attach all the important documents asked in the application form.
- Finally, you need to submit this fully-filled application form to the concerned department.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
People also ask
How can I check my Jagananna Vasathi Deevena payment status?
The candidates will have to click on Official Website
How can I apply for Jagananna Vasathi Deevena?
Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme?
AP Education Government officials will offer INR 10,000 for ITI Students, Rs. 15,000 for Polytechnic Students, Rs. 20,000 for Degree Candidates every year.