e pass jharkhand.nic.in apply online|jharkhand e pass management|e pass jharkhand.nic.in|jharkhand.nic.in|jharkhand e pass nic in
Jharkhand is coming up with a portal for issuing e-passes for the movement of cars and bikes from Sunday, May 16 when the next phase of the ongoing partial lockdown will be in force across the state.The lockdown, or health safety week, will be on till May 27. During this time, intra-state bus movement will be prohibited while those using private vehicles/taxis/bikes for travel will need to have valid e-permits from the local district administration.An official in the health department said that e-passes will have to be secured for any kind of movement on cars and bikes, except for medical.
The Individual and Professional, Duty person, Marriage, Wedding, and other non-restricted persons can now apply for epass for Lockdown Jharkhand Entry. There is a detailed procedure for Jharkhand Lockdown e pass online application form, Eligibility, time to approval and check Registration status, etc is given below.During the Swasthya Suraksha Saptah in the state, on May 16, the transport commissioner and all the district transportation officers have given necessary guidelines to the transport commissioner and all the district transportation officers.
The Jharkhand State has imposed Covid19 Lockdown in all districts to restrict roaming out of people so that corona spread become low. However, the essential works and offices are open, so that person can apply for epass jharkhand.nic.in Apply Online Now after one year, the second wave of Corona Virus has entered the country and a sudden spike of cases was seen from last Sunday.
Jharkhand E pass|jharkhand.nic.in e pass
|Topics||Jharkhand Lockdown Travel Pass For Vehicle|
|Apply for||All travellers|
|Kerala Police Pass Apply||Online|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Validity for Travel||–|
|Issued Validity||During Corona Lockdown|
Jharkhand Lockdown E Pass Eligibility
- Jharkhand Government has imposed a lockdown for few days if you compared it to other state’s lockdown. Also that they have made many exemptions.
- Like individuals who are in essentials goods services, paramedical services, manufacturing, mining, agriculture are exempted from this lockdown.
- Issue of Jharkhand ePass Online Apply Eligibility is that individuals who are from sectors like paramedical, pharmaceutics, essential goods, food delivery can apply for it.
- This https epass jharkhand nic in e pass is not for those individuals who are from private sectors or even government sector until and unless you are on duty of Covid 19 case sensitive.
- It is important to pass the eligibility criteria or you will not be able to apply online. Jharkhand epass Online apply for can be checked through the dashboard of your Log In on the website or you will receive an SMS.
The following documents are required while applying for the curfew Epass in your state:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Job Proof
- Government-issued ID
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
Jharkhand ePass Categories
Keeping in mind the necessities of the citizens, the Jharkhand authorities have segregated the ePass into several categories among which the applicant can select.
- PDS Dealers
- Employees and owners of petrol pumps, CNG outlets, and similar others
- Essential stores selling food items
- Restaurants and food outlets
- Warehousing, transportation, and logistics
- Agricultural activities
- Mining activities
- Industrial activities
- Stores selling construction materials
- Stores selling agricultural materials
- Vehicle repair joints
- Citizens buying permitted products
- Government employees
- Essential services such as water, electricity, and others
- Other services such as media, security, and courier
- For wedding
- For last rituals after death
- Travel by air or train
How to Apply for ePass Jharkhand nic in Apply Online
Candidates can apply for Jharkhand ePass quite conveniently by visiting the official website of Here are the important steps that you need to follow in order to apply and obtain your https epass jharkhand nic in
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Government at the link
- On the homepage, you will find the option of ePass flashing on the top tab on which you have to click.
- A new page will open up on a new tab.
- Here, you can change the language from Hindi to English from the translator depending upon your convenience.
- Now, on this page, you will find the option of Apply ePass on the top tab on which again you have to click.
- Clicking on the option will direct you to another page on another tab again.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number to get OTP.
- Provide the captcha code displayed and then click on the option of Generate OTP.
- After you have verified your number by providing the OTP that you have received, you will land up to the page of the application form.
- Fill in the form with all the necessary details such as your name, address, vehicle types, pass area, and others.
- Next, you have to upload your photo and any one of the photo identity proof documents such as aadhar card, electoral card, PAN card, or driving license with size without exceeding 200 KB.
- Check on the acknowledgment box.
- Finally, click on the option of Submit.
How to Download Jharkhand ePass?
After you have successfully, applied for the Jharkhand ePass, you can check the status and can also download the ePass.
- Login with your mobile number and password at https://epassjharkhand.nic.in.
- From the dashboard, click on view ePass.
- The details of your ePass will come up with your registration number, type of journey, and the status of whether your application is approved or not.
- f the application is approved, now click on Download ePass at the left side of the screen.
- The PDF file format of the ePass will display on the screen that you can download and then get a printout of.