kalia yojana”kalia yojana list”kalia yojana 3rd kisti”kalia yojana online list”kalia yojana beneficiary list”kalia yojana 3rd list”kalia yojana 3rd phase beneficiary list”kalia yojana phase 3 list”kalia.co.in list 3rd
KALIA Yojana List Odisha is available @ Kalia.co.in. Now the desired people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website. The beneficiary list is available you have to follow a few easy steps to check the list. Beneficiary list checking procedure district & village wise is available on this page below. Read this article to grab the related information about KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021.
On 12th February 2021 the government of Odisha has transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana. Approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha has gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment. Each farmer will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February 2021 installment. These amount i.e Rs 1272 has transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. Now all the eligible farmers of the state may check their installment details by visiting the official web portal or scroll down the page to check all beneficiary details because we are also providing all the direct links here.
KALIA Yojana District,Block & Panchayat Wise List
Under the KALIA Yojana Phase 3 List at the time of releasing the KALIA Scheme Green list@ kalia.co.in Block level officers has given unique serial number to each beneficiary. These Green Draft Beneficiary list Serial Number has given to each Small & Marginal farmer.Under the KALIA Yojana Phase 3 List at the time of releasing the KALIA Scheme Green list@ kalia.co.in Block level officers has given unique serial number to each beneficiary. These Green Draft Beneficiary list Serial Number has given to each Small & Marginal farmer
odia fast tech kalia yojana New Update
On the occasion of Utkal Dibasa, the Odisha government on Thursday transferred Rs 694 crore to the bank accounts of around 34 lakh farmers under KALIA Yojana.With the beginning of new financial year 2021-22, the government has transferred the amount to the bank accounts of farmers for the Rabi season.
“It’s heartening to note that KALIA scheme is having an impact in the lives of 37 lakh farmers in the state as well as 17 lakh landless poor. Kalia scheme is the only scheme in the entire country which also helps landless poor along with farmers
The Final List of Small & Marginal Farmer has been released by the Odisha State government. You may check and download the green beneficiary list from below of this section. if you don’t find your name under the odia fast tech kalia yojana list then contact to the given helpline number.
kalia yojana 3rd phase beneficiary list
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December, 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
Objectives of the KALIA Yojana
The KALIA Yojana, is one of a kind scheme for the state of Odisha, by the Odisha Govt. The major aspect that makes the scheme stand apart, is the vision of the government. As the Agricultural sector of the society is majorly a poverty-stricken sector in any state. So, the motto of the government was to provide funds for this sector. Also, it aims to provide some basic financial services like insurance cover to the poor cultivators and farmers of the state.
With this KALIA scheme, the government is giving money to the farmers. Therefore, ensuring that the farmers remain prosperous. Government is acting as a support system for these peasants. Apart from the basic aims of the Scheme, the government also have some solid objectives like:
- Development of the Agriculture sector
- Ensure Productivity in the Agriculture sector
- To provide Flexible yet supportive system to farmers
- To increase the income of the farmers
- Help landless cultivators
- Provide financial aid to the poverty-stricken farmers and cultivators
About KALIA Yojana 2021
- Support for cultivation– Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.
- Support for livelihood– Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.
- Financial assistance– Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.
- Life insurance cover– Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agri. laborers.
- Interest free crop loan– All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest free.3
- KALIA Scholarship Scheme– It will provide the scholarship benefits to the KALIA Beneficiary Farmer’s Children who are pursuing higher education into government professional colleges
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2021
When this scheme was introduced the government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both the schemes separately. If you are enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Benefits of the Kalia Scheme
- Financial Support of INR 25,000 to every family for 5 seasons.
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- To purchase inputs like pesticides, Seeds, Fertilizers
- Labor Assistance
- Financial Support- INR 12,500
- For Landless Agricultural Household
- For agricultural activities like duckery units, goat rearing, fish units, bee-keeping, mushroom cultivation, etc.
- Special benefit to SC/ST population of the State.
- Loan Amount- INR 50,000 maximum
- Interest on loan – 0%
- For Cultivators, landless labourers, share croppers, other agricultural families
- Financial Support- INR 10,000/ family
- Aid will be given every year
- It is simply for sustaining farmer families
- To fulfil the basic needs of poor families
- Assistance for food
- Financial Support- Life Insurance of INR 2 lakh
- Insurance premium- INR 330 (INR 165 paid by the government)
- Premium amount paid by the government- INR165
- For all saving account
- Eligible beneficiary age- 18-50 year
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.