kashi yatra subsidy yojana|kashi yatra 5000 subsidy|kashi yatra subsidy|5000 kashi yatra|kashi yatra subsidy scheme|kashi yatra subsidy apply online|kashi yatra scheme 2022:The scheme offers around 30,000 pilgrims cash assistance of ₹5,000 each to take up a pilgrimage to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi. It was announced by Shashikala Jolle, the Karnataka minister for religious endowment, Hajj and wakf.The Basavaraj Bommai government said it had set aside up to ₹7 crore for this scheme, which was first announced in the chief minister’s budget speech for this financial year.Each pilgrim will, however, be eligible for the financial aid only once in their lifetime and will be required to upload certain documents to avail the subsidy.
The State government’s ₹5,000 Kashi Yatra subsidy scheme has come into effect.This Kashi Yatra Scheme was introduced by the government of Karnataka for the financial benefit of Karnataka residents who wish to visit a Varanasi temple. Respecting all religions in India is a point of honor and national pride for India.Every year, pilgrims visit the Varanasi temple of Kashi Vishwanath. Karnataka residents visit the Varanasi temple as well, but many of them find it difficult to visit the temple due to economic conditions.
kashi yatra yojana
Pilgrims visit the Varanasi Temple of Kashi Vishwanath every year for Kashi Yatra Karnataka residents also visit Varanasi Temple, but many of them find it difficult to visit the temple due to the economic conditions. If we analyze the distance between Karnataka and Varanasi, it is about 1700 km, which is a very long journey. The people of Karnataka who embark on the long kashi yatra face numerous financial challenges just like poor people.5000 each.
The Kashi Yatra program was recently proposed by the government in the 2022-23 budget and was quickly approved by the Karnataka government in late June. Shortly after June, the program’s website portal was launched to allow pilgrims to apply for the subsidy. This government program is offering a financial grant of Rs. 5,000 to around 30,000 pilgrims traveling from Karnataka to Kashi Vishwanath Temple in U. Varanasi.
kashi yatra 5000 subsidy
|The name Scheme||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|launched by whom||Karnataka government|
|Objective||To offer financial support to pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|The Official website||itms.kar.nic.in and sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in|
Kashi Yatra yojana 2022 Objectives
The people of Karnataka, especially the people with low income, face various financial problems, and they cannot afford to go on the pilgrimage to Kashi Yatra.
If we calculate the distance from Karnataka to Varanasi, we find that it is approximately 1700 kilometers, which is a long-distance journey.
Therefore, with these difficulties in mind, the state government of Karnataka has initiated a program that will provide the yatris with financial assistance so that they can complete the Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka has been launched by Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai in a function organized by Muzrai Department on Thursday. Under which subsidy checks will be distributed to a total of 10 beneficiary pilgrims. It was told by the Chief Minister of Karnataka that the number of devotees visiting Kashi is increasing day by day and for the convenience of the beneficiary pilgrims in the coming times, the subsidy amount will be given directly in their bank account.During the event through DBT, Bommai also said that around 23 Ghats have been renovated by cleaning the banks of river Ganga for the convenience of the beneficiary pilgrims and the Kashi Vishwanath Corridor has been developed in such a way that the pilgrims go directly to the Ganga Ghat.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits & Key Points
- The Kashi Yatra program offers financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per pilgrim.
- This program not only helps people financially but also encourages Yatris, although it is a long distance.
- Under the account heading “Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims” they were approved to fund the program.
- Pilgrims who go to the Kashi Yatra program in Karnataka between April and June can also benefit from this program.
- Pilgrims only need to prove their visit to the temple and will then be notified accordingly by the relevant department.
- This scheme can only be used once in a lifetime of a pilgrim. The railway department, which deals with the transportation of pilgrims, will provide food and other basic necessities for the journey.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- if you want to apply in this scheme and want to get all the benefits related to it then you must have to be eligible for this scheme eligibility criteria below.
- Only a Karnataka Citizen can get the benefit
- Voter ID, Aadhaar card& ration card
- Candidates who want to apply in this scheme must be 18 or older.
- Previous subsidy recipients are not eligible.
- Voter ID, Aadhaar card, or ration card of Karnataka.
- For Age proof: Aadhaar card, voter ID
- Passport size Photograph.
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Negative Covid 19 Report
kashi yatra subsidy 2022 apply online
- In order to avail of the benefit, follow the below steps carefully in order to register yourself for the scheme.
- Open the official website of the Kashi Yatra scheme. Karnataka’s address is “https://itms.kar.nic.in/”.
- On the home page, on the right side, there is a link named “Kasi visit government subsidy” Click on it.
- A page will be opened in front of you where you can click on the “Don’t have an account?” Register Here. “
- A new window will be opened in front of you.
- You can link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- Here you are asked to fill in your Aadhar number to continue with Digilocker.
- You have to give your Aadhaar number and click on the Next button.
- Once the dig locker account is linked with the Seva Sindhu account, your identification process will be completed and you will be registered successfully.
- After registration, you can click on the same Kashi government subsidy and log in with your new username and password that you have created.
- After successfully logging in you have to fill the form 2 and complete the necessary steps in order to register yourself completely in this scheme.
Directly Apply And Register on Seva Sindhu Karnataka
- At first go on the Official Website.
- Now the website’s home page will open.
- Now click on the option New User, Register Here.
- A new page will open.
- Digilocker account will be connecting now.
- You can also use aadhaar number for logging in digi locker.
- After entering the aadhaar number the registration is completed.
- You’ll receive an otp on the mobile number or email address you must have to add it here.
- Now press the submit button done.
Check Application Status Through Seva Sindhu
- before anything you have to open the official website.
- Now the website’ home page will open.
- Now here you can check application status section.
- Now first you have to select the related department.
- Now you have to select the services.
- After then you must have to submit the application id you’ve got when you registered yourself.
- After entering everything successfully now you have to click on Check Status now. Now you can check status.
Which State has Kashi Yatra scheme?
Karnataka government has launched the ‘Kashi Yatra’ scheme. The Kashi Yatra project, which offers a cash assistance of Rs 5,000 to each of the 30,000 pilgrims willing to conduct a pilgrimage to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
Which State has started kasi Yatra screen?
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2022 has been launched by the State Government of Karnataka, under which poor and financially weak citizens of the state are encouraged to undertake Kashi pilgrimage. Under this scheme of the state government, an amount of Rs 5,000 is provided to the pilgrims as financial assistance.
How can I apply for Kashi Yatra 2022?
Official Website Name: Hindu Religious Institutions And Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in”
Official website Name: Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”