Kazi mtaani application 2021 portal”Kazi mtaani online application 2021″Kazi mtaani phase 3 2021 application form”
This is a step by step guide on how to apply for the Kazi Mtaani programme. Kazi Mtaani is an initiative designed by the government to cushion the most vulnerable youth in the informal settlements from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was officially started by the government in 2020.
The programme’s main objective is to provide a form of social protection for workers whose prospects for daily work has been disrupted by the containment policies put in place to limit the spread of COVID-19. Residents are recruited to undertake projects concentrated in and around informal settlements with the aim of improving the environment, service delivery and providing income-generating opportunities.
Kazi Mtaani Application form 2021
Kazi Mtaani is a component of Kenya’s National Hygiene Program, which aims to protect vulnerable youth living in informal settlements following the implementation of stringent measures to combat COVID19.
- A valid national ID.
- Be a Kenyan citizen of between 18-35 years.
- KCPE or KCSE certificate ( not a must but is an added advantage).
- One must not be benefiting from any national government transfer programme.
- A signed indemnity form providing details of phone number for payment.
The phase 3 applications are now being accepted on the Kazi Mtaani management system portal. You may fill in the registration form and submit your application.
- The third phase of the program will also equip the youth with life skills aimed at creating job opportunities as well as enabling them to engage in self-employment in fields such as plumbing, masonry, and carpentry among others.
- 3,400 youths to be enrolled in phase three of the Kazi Mtaani Programme to aid in malaria control
Work Street Program Registration – Recruitment Process
To avoid favoritism, the selection is made by a committee comprised of informal settlement leadership, settlement executive committees, Nyumba Kumi leaders, and National Government Administration Officers (NGAOS).
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
The program is aimed at youth over the age of 18 who live in informal settlements. Those selected must possess a valid identification card and an MPESA-registered phone number. The details contained in the ID MUST BE IDENTICAL TO THOSE USED FOR MPESA.
What Is The Recruitment Procedure?
Selection is done through a committee that includes Informal settlement leadership, Settlement Executive committees, Nyumba kumi leaders and National Government Administration Officers (NGAOS) to avoid favoritism.
What Are The Qualifications To Join The Program?
The program targets youth in informal settlements who are above 18 years. Those selected must hold a valid ID card and have a phone number registered for MPESA. The details in the ID MUST match those used for MPESA.
Kazi Mtaani Application form 2021
Phase 3 application form can be accessed using https://register.kms.go.ke/
- Visit the registration page & click on “proceed to registration”
- On the registration page, you are informed about the 4 steps of the registration process, which are :
- personal details, national ID details, Location details & education, and skill level
- In the first step, you need to enter your personal details like Name, date of birth, etc
- In step 2, you need to provide your National ID details like serial number, ID number & district of birth,
- In step 3, you need to share location details like county, sub country, ward, village, residence, etc.
- In the fourth step, the applicant needs to enter the education & skill level
- Then select the check box that says “I understand that registration on this portal is an expression of interest to the participants on the third phase of the national hygiene program dubbed “Kazi Mtaani”. After selection, a registration committee will be convened to select those who will participate in the program. Only successful applicants will be notified via phone (SMS) of selection into the program”.
- Finally, click on “Submit”
- You will then see the registration successful message.
This way you can successfully sign up for Kazi mtaani program.