To stop the spread of the coronavirus pandemic, the Kerala government imposed a state key on Saturday. The country is closed for 9 days from May 8 to 16 at 6 a.m.
According to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, residents who cannot travel during the closed period may receive an online pass to participate in certain emergencies. Residents can register for a pass online by visiting the official website pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in.
It can be used by residents who need to attend a funeral or wedding ceremony, residents who need to move their patients or have other medical emergencies. People who work for basic services, housework, manual labor, etc. can also visit the website to get tickets for the tour.
Those who have to leave home to buy food from a nearby store and want to be vaccinated must bring a statement indicating the trip or the reason for the trip.
E-pass in kerela
The country is cordoned off, but the ability to apply online for a police-issued pass for emergency travel has been introduced. You can request an E-pass through the website pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in
Those without a basic service category ID card, housework, or workers can apply online here. Their employer can also contact them. Once you have obtained a travel permit, you can download itineraries from the website itself.
Kerala Online system is activated to request base e pass police pass after being locked in the country. You can request an E-pass on the following website. Domestic workers and workers who do not have ID in the Basic Service category can apply online. Their employer can also contact them. Once you have obtained a travel permit, you can download itineraries from the website itself.
If you are applying for an E-pass online, you must provide the name, location, and purpose of travel. After inspection, the special branch issues a travel permit. If allowed, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the requestor’s phone. E-passes are provided by phone. It’s the only way to travel.
Even ordinary people who need urgent travel can request an E-pass. The E-pass is only issued for unavoidable circumstances (death, hospitalization, the marriage of parents, etc.).
Kerala police e pass
- Kerala Police provide routes to those receiving basic services in stranded areas of Kerala. Civil servants and media officials can use their ID cards to travel.
- Anyone who uses a car on the road must report to the police.
- Strict measures are taken if incorrect information is entered in the form.
- Anyone participating in the basic service receives an override itinerary. These services include health, grocery, medical store, vegetable store, Internet, banker, telecommunications and media, milk, and beverages. These people can use their own identity cards.
How to get an electronic pass?
Go to website e-pass-https: //pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/-, name, date of birth, address, vehicle number, vehicle type, general passenger name (only one sender is allowed ), journey origin, destination, date of travel, time, destination, date of return, time, cell phone number, type of identity, identification number and police zone.
Once your request is approved, you will receive a pass on your mobile phone.
How to Apply Electronic E-pass online
If you would like to apply for an E-pass online, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the link pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in to go to the official website of the electronic pass.
- Then you need to provide the necessary information like name, date of birth, address, vehicle number, destination, destination, purpose.
- Fill in all the necessary information and submit the request form.
- Applicants can receive a pass from their cell phone and show it to the police.
How to check the status of Urgent Travel ePass on the Kerala Online Pass, how to check the status?
- Go to the website (pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in) to get your e-pass.
- Click the Check Status link.
- You can check the status by entering your phone number and date of birth.
Electronic passes are available in basic services for owners of services such as grocery/milk/pharmacies. With ePass, service providers can easily provide basic services to the general public.
The state government of Kerala is working hard to deliver food to poor households in the country.