Are you willing to apply via Kerala PSC Thulasi? Then you must know how to apply by Thulasi PSC Kerala gov login and complete the application process. Kerela PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the recruitment examinations including the written test, practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview. Kerala PSC Thulasi prepares a merit list based on the performance of the candidates and appoints them to various posts notified in various government departments within the state of Kerala.
Some of the posts under KPSC includes Account Assistant, Police Constable, Assistant in the secretariat, Municipal Secretary, Panchayat secretary, District Sainik Welfare, Divisional officer etc.Kerala Public Service Commission has launched PSC Thulasi Kerala Portal. thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in portal launched by Government of Kerala to help the candidate who searching for online jobs. On this portal unemployed youth are able to get various service and different type of government initiatives. Today in this article we will share you complete information regarding kerala kpsc thulasi login and registration.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
Applying for KPSC employments, you need not go anyplace else, you can legitimately do it by means of your KPSC Thulasi account and other data like test time table, hall ticket download, results and different declarations / announcements will be accessible in your KPSC Thulasi account.After the candidates complete their enrollment process they will be informed via SMS or email. This is a more helpful means for the candidates who are looking for government jobs for a while. KPSC Login enrollment procedure should be finished in the time allotted to the applicants.
Major Highlights of PSC Thulasi Kerala
|Exam Name||Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC Thulasi)|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Kerela|
|Kerala psc official site||keralapsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-42 years|
Eligibilty to register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
The following eligibility criteria have to be satisfied to register on the Thulasi Profile registration portal:
- The applicant must be citizen of Kerala.
- The minimum age of the applicant needs to be 21 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 51 years in age.
- Should be a graduate or post-graduate or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution.
Documents required for registration
The applicants must have the following documents before registering themselves on the web portal of PSC Thulasi:
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant of dimensions in JPG format 150W X 200H px and of maximum 30 KB size.
- Signature of the candidate in black or blue ink and properly scanned on a white paper. The digital print of the signature should be JPG format in dimenssions 150W X 100H px and the maximum size should be 30 KB.
- Any ID card recognised by government if India, for example Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, etc.
- Optional Document for registration is the domicile of the state but the candidate will need while applying for exams and jobs.
PSC Thulasi Kerala Registration
Step 1: Visit official website of KPSC Thulsai Portal.
Step 2: On the home page for one time registration select New registration [Sign up] option.
Step 3: After that, complete registration form will appear on your screen.
Enter the following details –
- Date of birth
And mention other important details of rain on a registration form.
- Now you have to create your user id and password.
- After that enter the access code and complete the declaration.
- Last click add register option.
Kerala PSC Thulasi login
- First you need to go to the official website of https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ portal
- Now go to the kpsc homepage and select the option of login tab.
- Then you need to enter your login password and ID.
- Now login and enter your OTR profile Now select your profile, my application, confirmation, etc.
- Now you can access your sevices.
How to change Kerala OTR Profile Details?
If you want to change Kerala OTR Profile Details on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Then follow below mentioned guidelines.
- First visit official website.
- On the homepage click add login option.
- Now enter your login in user id and password.
- After that enter your OTR Profile.
- Now choose your education qualification option.
- You can select your details that you want to edit.
- So after completion of Editing you can click add save option.
FAQs: Frequently asking question
What is Thulasi PSC Kerala?
This portal launched by Government of Kerala.
What are the main benefits of keralapsc.gov.in?
On this portal, you are able to get various job opportunities detail.