Kisan Suryoday Yojana|Suryoday Yojana|Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana|Kisan Suryoday Yojana Application Form
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Girnar ropeway project in Junagadh, the expanded UN Mehta Cardiology and Research Centre and the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana worth Rs 4,100 crore in Gujarat on Saturday via video conference from.Launching the Kisan Suryoday Yojana, where Rs 3,500 crore will be spent over the next three years for providing solar power to farmers for irrigation during daytime, he said, “After Sujalam Sufalam and SAUNI yojana (both irrigation projects), now Kisan Suryoday Yojana will be a milestone for the farmers of Gujarat
Modi urged farmers to follow the mantra of ‘per drop more crop’. “When farmers get electricity during daytime, we will also have to make efforts to conserve water. If people start thinking that they are getting electricity, and water can flow and they can sit back, Gujarat will be ruined. Water sources will run dry and life will become very difficult.has become the basis of this scheme. He said from power generation to transmission all the works were carried out in mission mode to improve the capacity in the state.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana
Kisan Suryodaya Yojana the Prime Minister said, earlier most of the farmers got power for irrigation in the night only and had to wake up all night.Under the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana farmers will get 3 phase power supply from 5 AM to 9 PM and will bring a new dawn in their lives.Under this scheme, about 3,500 circuit kilometers of new transmission lines will be laid in the next 2-3 years and will be implemented in more than a thousand villages in the coming days and most of these villages are in tribal dominated areas.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Suryoday Yojana|
|in Language||Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana|
|Launched by||By PM Modi and the Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Major Benefit||Get three-phase electricity during the morning i.e. from 5 am to 9 pm.|
|Scheme Objective||Supply of electricity for irrigation in the state|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||Not Available|
Key Features of Scheme
- To provide a day-time power supply for irrigation, the Gujarat Government under Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be able to avail power supply from 5 AM to 9 PM.
- The state government has allocated a budget of ₹3,500 crore for installing transmission infrastructure under this scheme by 2023.
- 234 ‘66-Kilowatt’ transmission lines, with a total length of 3490 circuit kilometers (CKM) will be established under the project, in addition to 220 KV substations.
- Gujarat was the first state in the country to have a comprehensive policy for solar energy a decade ago.
- All three are symbols of Gujarat’s strength, devotion and health: PM Modi Modi
- The remaining districts will be covered in a phase-wise manner by 2022-23.
- Farmers will get three-phase electricity during the morning i.e. from 5 am to 9 pm.
- Water has reached the tap in about 80 percent of the houses of Gujarat today.
- Around 234 transmission lines are to be installed under the scheme.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 3500 crore for setting up transmission infrastructure under this scheme by 2023.
Apply Online Kisan Suryoday Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for getting electricity for irrigation under this Kisan Suryoday Yojana, Please wait some time to announce the official web portal.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Apply online
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2021 Online Application Form
The Kisan Suryodaya Yojana was recently launched by the Gujarat government with a view to ensuring day-time power supply for irrigation. Under this, there is a provision to supply electricity to farmers from five in the morning to nine in the night.
Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udaipur, Kheda, Anand and Gir-Somna districts have been included in the first phase of this scheme. The remaining districts will be included in this scheme in a phased manner by 2023.