kerala government free laptop scheme 2021|kerala government laptop scheme 2021|ksfe laptop scheme 2021 pdf|ksfe laptop scheme 2021 apply online|ksfe laptop application form|ksfe laptop application form
Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme or KSFE Vidyashree Scheme is a new scheme launched by state government of Kerala to provide laptops to the students belonging to weaker section of the society or the Kudumbashree members. The scheme is launched to ensure online education for students during the COVID-19 pandemic.KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Scheme 2021 by Kerala government is a micro-finance scheme to fund students for purchasing laptops. Under this scheme, govt. will provide laptops worth Rs. 15,000 to poor students at an easy installment of Rs. 500 p.m for 30 months.
The KSFE laptop scheme will help about 2.65 lakh students in the state who lack adequate facilities to access the online educational programme. A majority of these children are likely to be from the homes of Kudumbashree members.We will also share with all of you the step by step application procedure which has been launched by the concerned authorities to undertake while applying for the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme for the year 2021. We will also share with you all the documents which are required while applying for the free laptop scheme.
ksfe laptop scheme 2021
Kerala State Financial Enterprises (KSFE) has proposed a scheme where it can collaborate with Kudumbashree to implement a Microcredit Scheme- KSFE Vidyashree Scheme to support member families to avail Laptops to ensure online education to their children. The investment will be useful as children can continue to use the online educational platform beyond the tenure of COVID 19 pandemic, once the schools start working too.
Details Of Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021
|Name||Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
|Beneficiaries||Student belonging to low caste|
Objective Of Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The fundamental goals of this scheme are to gain the meritorious college students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC). The Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 crores to enforce this PC scheme in Kerala for the year 2021. This scheme’s ambition is to offer this advantage to about 36,000 college students of the nation who belong to SC, ST, and OBC castes class. If you have recently exceeded your 12th board exam then you definitely are eligible to use this scheme to grab the PC. This will be highly beneficial because of the current study from the home trend which has been adapted because of the changes due to the devastating coronavirus period.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- The total scheme amount is Rs. 15000/- which will have to be repaid in 30 months by paying Rs. 500/- per month. A member who joins the scheme will get Rs. 14,250/- after deducting the commission . However there is incentives for NHGs and NHG members for prompt repayment.
- Interested members with healthy credit repayment history from any neighbourhood groups that have completed 6months may join the group through their NHGs.
- The members who join the Vidyashree scheme to procure laptop will be given Laptop by releasing cost of laptop ( within Rs.14250/-) to the empanelled agencies by KSFE from the third month of onset of the scheme . Others who join the scheme as a means of savings will be able to withdraw their money from 13th month of the onset of the scheme.
- IT Department will negotiate and empanel the agencies to provide Laptop at a concessional rate .
- The interest portion this Micro Credit Program will be jointly borne by Government of Kerala and KSFE .
kerala government free laptop scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent and legal member of the Kerala state.
- An applicant must have at least more than 80% of percentage or marks.
- An applicant must be belonging to lower caste such as scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or other backward caste.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than 250000 per annum.
- An applicants must be studying in class 12th to be eligible for the scheme.
- The students of Medical and Engineering can also apply for this Scheme.
kerala government laptop scheme 2021 Documents Required
The following documents are required while applying for the free laptop scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Marks Sheet of Previous Year
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
ksfe laptop details
|Name of the Brand||HP|
|Size of the Screen||14 inch|
|Nam e of the System||ELCOT PC|
|Real MRP||25,000 INR|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE and TN Schemes|
|ROM/ Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to Maximum 320 GB|
ksfe laptop scheme 2021 apply online
- First of all, visit the official website of the free laptop scheme. The redirected page of the registration link for the free laptop scheme homepage will open on your screen.
- An application page will open your screen, enter the credentials and login.
- After login the registration page will be shown on your screen.
- Fill all the information; upload all your supporting documents. Choose your school or college.
- Finally, Finally, after checking the information you entered, click on the “Submit” button.