West bengal lakshmi bhandar scheme status check”Laxmi Bhandar Status”Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status”socialsecurity.wb.gov.in
West Bengal TMC Government of Mamta Banerjee has recently rolled out a scheme for providing support to the women of the state. The launch of this cash transfer scheme was a part of TMC-Manifesto 2021. The main motive of the scheme is to ensure the social security of the women of the state by providing them basic income support on monthly basis. The scheme is aimed to support nearly 1.6 households of West Bengal.
The main benefit of the scheme is given to the female head of the family. Financial support will be provided under this scheme and it will give benefit to 1.6 crore households in West Bengal.West Bengal Government has come with a new scheme named WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. The women of Scheduled Cast and Tribes will be benefited from this scheme. In Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa 500 Rs. for General Category women’s and SC, ST Women get 1000.
lakshmi bhandar scheme
The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in order to provide basic income support to the female heads of the family. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 500 per month to general category families and Rs 1000 per month to SC/ST families. Nearly 1.6 crore will benefit from this scheme.With the help of the financial support provided through this scheme, 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of a beneficiary will be covered. The benefit amount under this scheme will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Female Heads Of Household|
|Objective||To Provide Basic Income Support|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||1.6 Crores|
|Assistant For General Category||Rs 500 Per Month And Rs 6000 Per Year|
|Assistance For Sc And St Category||Rs 1000 Per Month And Rs 12000 Per Year|
|Budget||Rs 12900 Crore|
Laxmi Bhandar Status
The transfer of funds has been started from the 1st of September 2021. Those who have successfully submitted applications for the scheme can check their application status as well as the payment status by visiting the official website of the scheme i.e. socialsecurity.wb.gov.in. The scheme will ensure women empowerment and provide a sense of security to the beneficiaries.
In Phase 2 Most Application Received Under West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar
We all citizens know that the second phase of Duare Sarkar Project Camp has been organized by the Government of West Bengal. These camps will be organized from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021 through the state government. The citizens of the state will be allowed to get benefits under various schemes offered by these camps by the state government, and can apply for the same. In the first two days, 18,500 camps were organized in which 29,02,049 people participated. According to official sources, the most sought-after scheme was the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme which provides Rs 500 monthly income support to women heads of general households and Rs 1000 monthly income support to women heads of SC or ST families.
Benefits And Features Of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
- The government of West Bengal has launched West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial support will be provided to the female head of the family
- The financial support will be Rs 500 per month for general categories and Rs 1000 per month for SC and ST categories
- 1.6 crore households of West Bengal will get benefit from this scheme
- This scheme has launched keeping in mind the state monthly average consumption expenditure of a household of Rs 5249
- With the help of this scheme, nearly 10% to 20% of the monthly expenditure of the beneficiary will be covered
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries
- All the households from SC and ST communities can apply under this scheme
- The government of West Bengal has allocated a budget of Rs 12900 crores for the implementation of this scheme
- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme was also part of the election manifesto of Trinamool Congress
- The implementation of this scheme will start from 1st July 2021
- Applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal
- All the families of SC and ST categories can apply under this scheme
- For the general category, those families who have at least one tax-paying member cannot apply under this scheme
- Those general category citizens who have more than 2 hectares of land cannot apply under this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Duare Sarkaar Camps Can Be Extended if Required
The West Bengal government has started the most common way to send its West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. A large number of women across the state have been covered under this scheme. Through this scheme, an immediate benefit of Rs 500 per month is given to the women of the general category and Rs 1000 per month to the women of the safe category. This arrangement was a guarantee of the political race of the Trinamool Congress. Recently, the public authority is arranging for the third period of the government camp. Most of the applications received through Duare Sarkar Camps are for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Many people are gathering in these camps to apply under this scheme. Group scenes were similarly detailed.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has called upon the people not to come to the camps and has also recommended that the public authority will extend the length of these camps if the need is felt to increase the reach of Cameos further.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Laxmi Bhandar Yojana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Generate OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the space provided to you on the homepage of the website. Have to click on the button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you have to enter in the given space and click on the login button.
- After this you have to click on Apply Online, an application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the following information in the application form:-
- Beneficiary name
- Aadhar number
- permanent address
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Date of birth
- parent’s name
- Spouse’s Name
- Bank account details
- by government registration number
- health partner card number
- After entering all the details, you have to upload the required documents along with the form.
- After that you click on submit button.
- Thus by following the given steps you will be able to apply for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme in online mode.
Lakshmi Bhandar Payment DBT Payment Status
You can check Laxmi Bhandar payment status offline by following given steps.
- First you have to go to the bank with your passbook. Here you have to do balance inquiry from the bank official.
- For this, your bank passbook will be taken from you by the bank officer, in which your account number will be mentioned.
- After checking your bank account number by the bank officer, you will be informed about the status of Direct Benefit Transfer payment under Laxmi Bhandar Yojana.
- You can check Lakshmi Bhandar payment status by following this simple procedure.
Login on the Lakshmi Bhandar Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you, on the homepage of the website you have to enter the registered mobile number in the given space and click on generate OTP button.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You have to login by entering it in the OTP box.
- Thus you can login to the portal by following given steps
How to Check Lakshmi Bhandar Application Status
- First of all you go to the official website of Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile which you have to enter in the given space and login to the portal.
- After that you have to click on Check Application Status option in the menu.
- Next you have to submit your application by entering the receipt number in the box.
- Thus you will be able to check Lakshmi Bhandar application status.