Madhya Pradesh has rolled out ‘Launch Pad Scheme’ to make the youth in the state self-reliant. The scheme has been rolled out by the state’s Women and Child Development Department for the welfare of the youth. The Launch Pad Scheme is being rolled for young girls and boys coming out of child care institutions after completing 18 years of age. The scheme’s key objective is to provide a platform to these youth, which will enable them to become self reliant by continuing their education and training.
The youths would get an opportunity to launch themselves in open market through these launch pads. All the eligible youths can fill MP Launch Pad Yojna apply online form to avail scheme benefits.Madhya Pradesh government has started Launch Pad Yojana for the welfare of both boys and girls self employment. The state govt. of Madhya Pradesh may invite MP Launch Pad Scheme online registration form.
Launch Pad Scheme 2021
|योजना का नाम||एमपी लॉन्च पैड योजना|
|किस ने लांच की||मध्य प्रदेश सरकार|
|लाभार्थी||देखभाल संस्थान से बाहर निकले 18 वर्ष की आयु से ऊपर के बच्चे|
|उद्देश्य||रोजगार के अवसर प्रदान करना|
|आधिकारिक वेबसाइट||जल्द लॉन्च की जाएगी|
|आर्थिक सहायता||₹6 लाख|
|योजना कितने जिलों में संचालित की जाएगी?||52 जिलों में|
|विभाग||महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग|
MP Launch Pad scheme:
- The District Administration will provide space to these youths for the opening of coffee shops, stationery, photocopying, computer typing and DTP work.
- All the 52 districts of the state have been divided into 5 clusters with headquarters at Indore, Sagar, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
- An amount of Rs 6 lakh will be provided by the Women and Child Development Department for the installation of each launch pad.
- These launch pads will be operated through non-governmental organizations.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021
Only those candidates who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria would be eligible for MP Launch Pad Scheme. Here is the complete eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a resident of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Boys and girls coming out of child care institutions would only be eligible.
- Each of the applicant youth must have completed 18 years of age.
|Important Document to Apply Online|
MP Launch Pad Scheme Online Registration Scheme
- As discussed, there is no information about the official website or the launch pad scheme’s online application/registration process.
- However, the registration procedure of the scheme will start very soon. We will keep you updated once there is official information about the application procedure on the portal.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on government schemes.
- At present, the government has given very few details about the scheme. However, the CM has not given any official information regarding the official portal for applicants to register for this scheme.
MP Launch Pad Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the recently announced MP Launch Pad Yojana 2021?
The MP Launchpad scheme’s objective is to provide business opportunities to boys and girls in the state.
Who are eligible for applying for the MP Launch Pad Yojana introduced by the MP State Government?
The eligible applicants should be boys/girls of 18 years of age from Madhya Pradesh State.
What is the official portal for applying for the Launch Pad Scheme of Madhya Pradesh?
The official portal for the MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021 is not yet launched. We will share the information once there is the official information from the government.