Maha Job Portal, Majha Job Majha, Maha Job Portal, Majhi Naukri, Job Maza Job;
Government of Maharashtra Jobs Portal named as MAHAJOBS – Industrial Employment Bureau. On 6th July 2020 Maharashtra state Chief Minister Uddhav Thackera launched the Maha Jobs Portal for Job Seekers and Industrial Employers. Maharashtra state Job seeker get latest Skilled, Semi Skilled and UnSkilled Jobs in this portal.Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray launched the Maha Jobs Portal today (Monday, 6 July) which recieved an overwhelming response. According to reports which quoted government sources, at least 13,300 job seekers and 147 entrepreneurs have signed up on the website on its maiden day.
Maha Jobs Portal was launched to provide employment opportunities to local residents. It was help in recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees. Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai said that it was mandatory for job seekers registering at the portal to submit domicile certificate.Candidates can apply for jobs in 17 sectors which are available on the portal. These include engineering, logistic, textile and pharmaceutical, among others
Maha Job Portal
The state govt. run Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) will run this Maha Jobs Portal. MIDC had recently conducted a Human Resource Survey 2020 after 65,000 industrial units reopened following the relaxation of COVID-19 lockdown norms in Maharashtra. Out of these 65,000 units, around 3,300 units have responded. These industrial units have indicated the requirement of around 50,000 employees. Of these, 70% are skilled and semi skilled while 30% are unskilled.
Details Of Mahajob Portal
|Name||Mahajob Portal 2022|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
Mahajob Portal 2022 New Updated
Mahajob Portal was propelled to give work chances to nearby occupants. It helped in the enlistment of gifted, semi-talented, and untalented representatives. Competitors can go after positions in 17 divisions which are accessible on the entryway. These incorporate designing, calculation, material, and pharmaceutical, among others. The entry targets making neighborhood labour and business openings accessible to organizations and labourers. The website is a joint endeavor between the Department of Industries, Department of Labor, and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship of the Government of Maharashtra.
Majha Job portal Eligibility
- To apply for the job registration age of the aspirant must not less than 18 years
- Applicant must attain educational qualification 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ post-graduation from state/ centre board/ university or institute.
- Applicants with or without experience both can apply
List of Sectors at Maha Jobs Portal
There are 17 sectors which have been shortlisted for providing jobs at the Maha Jobs Portal, some of them are given below:-
Registration Procedure at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
- First, visit the official website given here.
- On the homepage of the website, click at the “Jobseeker Registration” tab
- The Jobseeker Online Registration Form will appear
- Enter your-
- E-mail ID
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- Captcha code
- Click on submit
- Login using your credentials
- You have to create your profile
- Upload your documents
- Enter the following-
- Personal information
- Current address
- Permanent address
- Education details
- Work experience
- Skill details
- Languages known
- Willingness to relocate.
Maharashtra berojgari bhatta online registration 2020
Procedure To Search Jobs at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
If you want to search for jobs and you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Login using your credentials
- Click on the option called “Search Job”
- The jobs will be displayed on your screen
- You can apply the filters to get the optimum results
- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
- Click on apply
- You can track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Employers Registration Procedure
Employers who wish to hire employees can register themselves on Mahajob portal by following few easy steps as detailed below:
- Visit the official website first and hit “Employer Registration” option which is available on home page
- A new page will appear where you need to provide the following details likewise
- Company Name
- Contact person name
- Mobile number
- Office Email ID
- Landline number
- Hit “get OTP” option and enter the OTP you receive via email and contact number in the given space
- Enter captcha code shown on the screen
- Hit “register/ submit” option to complete the registration
Tack Your Job Application
- Visit the official website and click on the login option
- Enter your login ID & Password
- Hit login and go to the applied job section
- Enter the details as asked on the screen
- Tracking ID
- Your application-related Information will appear
1 thought on “[Apply] MAHA Jobs Portal 2022|List Sectors Maha Jobs Portal”