mahaurja solar pump”kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2021″www.mahaurja.com registration”kusum yojana maharashtra”kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2021 online apply
The State Government of Maharashtra started a scheme to provide Solar Irrigation Pump to the state farmers to promote solar energy, through this scheme the government is providing 95% subsidy to farmers for setting up solar pumps in their field for the irrigation purposes.The main objective of launching this scheme for the farmers is to promote the usage of solar power in the state. Through this scheme, the government provides solar pumps at 95% subsidy rates for irrigation purposes. For this, the farmers should undergo an online application process to apply for the scheme.
kusum mahaurja com solar beneficiary register process is most important one. In order to fill in the form, the registration process can’t be skipped.This article explains the complete details about the Kusum Yojana Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana, Online Procedure for Mahaurja Registration, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Solar Pump Scheme on the official portal.
maharashtra kusum solar pump yojana
The Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2021: Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Online, Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra, Mukhyamantri Solar Panel Yojana Maharashtra 2021, MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application Form, Registration and Benefits are available at the official website
Kusum Mahaurja Objectives
The objectives of the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana are listed below:
- To lessen the burden of farmers expending on irrigation pumps.
- To minimise the subsidy burden on commercial, industrial electricity consumers.
- To replace diesel pumps inorder to reduce pollution.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra
- Through Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana, the state government provides the solar pump to state farmers on 95% subsidy.
- The Maharashtra government will replace the Diesel pumps with solar pumps to reduce the pollution.
- The Subsidy burden of electricity bills will also end up through this scheme.
- In first place of the Atal Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme, the Maharashtra government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps & in the second phase, 50,000 solar pumps will be distributed & in third phase, the government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to farmers to complete their irrigation needs.
- Under this scheme, the government also want to cover these remote areas, where Agriculture Electricity feeders are not available yet.
- Under this scheme, farmers with less than 5 acres of agriculture land will get subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of 3 HP solar pump set whereas, farmers with more than 5 acres of land will be provided with 5 HP of solar pumps for Rs 30,000.
Features of the Scheme
The features of the Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana are as follows:
- Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana aims to reach out farmers from remote areas where the agricultural feeder is not possible.
- As per the scheme guidelines, the government will provide solar pumps at subsidised rates for the farmers.
- Under the scheme, 3HP or 5HP solar pumps would be installed along with the lighting system comprising of 2 LED bulbs, 1 USB port for mobile charging and socket for battery charging.
- The Government has targeted deployment of 1 lakh Off-Grid Solar-powered Ag pumps in phase manner.
- Under the scheme, the farmers with less than 5 acres will get subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of 3 HP solar pump while farmers with more than 5 acres will be provided with 5 HP solar pump for Rs.30,000.
The following are the criteria to be satisfied by the applicant while applying for the scheme:
- All Small, medium and large-scale farmers are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The farmers must be the resident of Maharashtra State.
- The farmers holding farmland with an assured source of water are eligible.
Online Registration for Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2021
- First of all, the farmers have to open official website via: https://www.mahadiscom.in/
- From home page, go to the ‘Beneficiary Services’ & click on ‘Apply online’.
- Select ‘New Consumer’ option.
- Now MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application form will be open on your computer screen.
- In this application, fill all the details such as, Paid Pending AG Connection Consumer Details, Nearest MSEDCL Consumer Number (where the pump needs to be installed), Details of the Applicant & Location, Details of Applicant Residential Address & Location etc.
- At the end, click on ‘Submit’ button.
How to Check Application Status Online
- To check the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Application Status, firstly, the farmers have to open the official website via: https://www.mahadiscom.in/
- From home page, go to the ‘Beneficiary Services’ & click on ‘Application Status Option’.
- Enter your ‘Beneficiary ID’
- At last, click on ‘Search’ button to check the status.