manav garima yojana online application form|manav garima yojana online form apply|manav garima yojana 2021 online apply|
The Government of Gujarat, known for their advantageous schemes for the people of the state is very concerned about every single individual. With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage the entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. Through the Manav Garima Yojana, the administration gives exceptional advantages to the needy individuals of the state.
The primary point of this plan is to help the monetary status of the Scheduled Caste.We all know that this scheme is very important for the schedule caste people and you must also know about the eligibility criteria, documents required and all of the other aspects of the scheme.The administrations will give a few fundamentals to support the business levels of the state individuals. Particularly, just the poor are qualified to apply for this plan.
The legislature will give money related help of Rs. 4000/ – to the recipients. Additionally, the legislature will likewise give a few devices to them for more assistance.The devices will be given to those individuals who are normally captivating in vegetable sellers, carpentry and planting.
manav garima yojana form 2021
Through the Manav Garima Yojana, the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani has made a provision to provide extraordinary benefits to the needy. The priority of this scheme is to help the economic condition of scheduled class citizens.
Details Of Manav Garima Scheme
|Name||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Launched for||Schedule caste community of Gujarat state|
|Benefit||Providing money related help to all of the scheduled caste community|
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be the resident of Gujarat.
- Any interested person who wants to apply under this scheme, they must be of scheduled caste category.
- If the applicant does not live in the below poverty line category then he will not get the benefit of this scheme. Therefore, the applicant must be below the poverty line category.
- The applicant must be from the Scheduled Caste.
- The annual income of the applicant must be as per norms.
- Rural income limit is set to 47,000 and urban Income limit is set to 60,000.
Manav Garima Yojana Documents Requirements
- Aadhar card, Voting ID card, College ID etc.
- Residential proof
- Income Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
Manav Garima Yojana Online Application Procedure
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply through the given steps-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Gujarat or Tribal Association of Gujarat. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Manav Garima Yojana”.
- You can Manav-Garima-Yojana-Application-Form with the help of the link given here.
- You have to attach the necessary documents by entering details of your personal information in the application form. After this, send your application form to the concerned authorities.
- After Filling the Application Form kindly attach all the required documents
- Now Submit your application form to concerned authorities.
- Subsequently, after verification of the application, the concerned authorities will transfer the money through the direct benefit transfer method.
- In this way, your application under Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat will be successful.