moovalur ramamirtham scheme|moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar higher education assurance scheme|pen kalvi tn gov in|moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme:Under the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme, girls from Classes VI to X who are pursuing their education from government schools can apply for Rs 1,000 assistance. This they can do via the new website, penkalvi.tn.gov.in.
The Government of TamilNadu has launched Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from Government schools to Higher Education Institutions. Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/month will be provided to the girls till their completion of UG degree/Diploma/ITI/any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account
Girls who studied in government schools from Class 6 to 10 and are pursuing their higher education can apply for Rs 1,000 assistance under the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme.Women who have completed Classes VI to XII in government-run schools and have enrolled in higher education programmes from the 2022-23 academic year or are pursuing UG programmes (including professional and medical programmes) could apply
moovalur ramamirtham scheme
However, the scheme is only for women enrolled in undergraduate programmes and would not be applicable to distance education courses, programmes from open universities and postgraduate programmes, an official press release said. Candidates could clarify their doubts by calling the toll-free number, 14417. “Final-year undergraduate students, who would be completing their graduation in 2021-22, would not be eligible for the programme, since they have only a few months to complete
Women students who are enrolling/enrolled in certificate courses, diploma/ITI, D. T.Ed. courses, bachelor’s degrees such as B.A., B.Sc., B. Com, B.B.A. and B.C.A. and all arts and science and fine arts courses, professional courses such as B.E., B. Tech, M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Sc. (Agri), B.V.Sc., B.F.Sc. and B.L., and paramedical courses such as nursing, pharmacy, medical lab technology and physiotherapy, are eligible for the scheme.
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar higher education assurance scheme
Government School’ refers to Panchayat Union Primary and Middle Schools, Adi Dravidar Welfare Schools, schools run by Municipalities and Municipal Corporations, Tribal Welfare Schools, Kallar Reclamation Schools, Backward/Most Backward Welfare Schools, schools run by the Department of the Welfare of the Differently Abled, and those run by the Forest and Social Defence Departments.
Girl students who studied Classes VI-VIII in private schools under the RTE Act but completed Classes IX-XII in government schools are also eligible to apply for the scheme. “The incentive amount under the scheme would be disbursed directly to the student’s bank account,” an official press release from the Social Welfare Department said.
The scheme aims to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from government schools in higher educational institutions. Through this scheme, a financial assistance of ₹1,000 a month would be provided to girls till they complete their undergraduate degree/diploma/ITI/any other recognised course.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Education Assurance Scheme – Overview
|Scheme||Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme|
|Offered By||Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Girls Who Have Studied in Government Schools from Class 6 to Class 10|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1000|
|Application End Date||30th June 2022|
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar higher education assurance scheme eligible
- Students pursuing certificate courses, diploma courses, bachelor’s degree, professional and paramedical courses, and vocational education and those in the second year to the penultimate year of college.
- A Social Welfare department release on Monday, June 27, also informed that those who are availing scholarships from other schemes can also apply.
- Female students who studied in private schools from Classes VI to VIII under the Right to Education Act and studied in Classes IX to XII in government schools, students of panchayat union primary and middle schools, Adi Dravidar Welfare schools, municipality schools, corporation schools, tribal welfare schools, Kallar rehabilitation Schools, backward/most backward classes schools, disability welfare schools, forest department, schools and social welfare department schools are also eligible.
- It may be noted that the scheme is applicable only to those students who are joining higher education institutions after completing Classes VIII, X and XII for the first time. Students who study through correspondence and in open universities are not eligible.
- Aadhar card
- ID Proof with Date of Birth
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Admission Enrolled Receipt
- Previous Class Marksheet
Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme Apply Online @ penkalvi tn gov in
visit the official website of the Moovalur Ramamirtham Scheme @penkalvi.tn.gov.in
- Click on Login.
- Click on the Register button.
- Enter mobile number and the OTP.
- Enter personal details and upload scanned documents in Step 1.
- Click Proceed.
- Enter schooling details in Step 2.
- Click Proceed.
- Enter bank details in Step 3.
- Click on Submit.