राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल सेवा योजना आवेदन फॉर्म|mukhyamantri digital seva yojana|Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022:The state budget 2022 presented by the Rajasthan government, it has been announced to start Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana. Under this, women heads of one crore 33 lakh Chiranjeevi families will be given free smart phones with 3 years internet connectivity. Apart from this, the Chief Minister has also talked about implementing work from home scheme for women in the budget. Under this, 20 thousand women will be given employment sitting at home. Today we are giving information about Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana through so that more and more family head women of the state can take advantage of the government’s smart phone scheme.
CM announced that around Rs. 2,500 crore every year would be spent on providing free smartphones with 3 year internet connectivity to women. So in Rajasthan Budget 2022-23, CM Ashok Gehlot has made a budgetary allocation of Rs. 2500 crore for the successful implementation of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
As Ashok Gehlot government of Rajasthan is going to start Chief Minister Digital Seva in the state. Under this, smart phones (mobiles) will be distributed to one crore 33 lakh Chiranjeevi Mahila Mukhiyas under the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme. Women associated with Chiranjeevi Yojana will be eligible in this scheme. It is necessary to have Jan Aadhar card for registration in Chiranjeevi Yojana. Let us inform that earlier Rajasthan’s former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje had also distributed mobile phones. After this, now the present Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot is also going to distribute smart phones i.e. mobiles to the women.
Rajasthan Digital Seva Yojana 2022-2023 Highlights
|योजना का नाम||राजस्थान डिजिटल सेवा योजना|
|जरीकरता||राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री अशोक गेहलोत|
|लाभार्थी||राजस्थान की महिलाये|
|लाभ||मुफ्त स्मार्टफोन और इंटरनेट स्कीम|
|कब तक मिलेगा लाभ||अगले 3 साल तक|
What is the purpose of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme / Free Smart Phone Scheme
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana is being started to provide free mobile service to the women of the state. Under this, the purpose of providing free smart phones / mobiles to women is to connect and educate women online. Through mobile phones, women will be able to join employment-oriented programs sitting at home and will be able to take advantage of it.
Benefits of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme / Free Smart Phone Scheme
- Internet facility will be provided for three years along with free smart phone under Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana. This will solve the problem of data recharge for women.
- Now more women of the state will be able to access the internet by giving smart phones free of cost by the state government.
- Through free smart phones, women will be able to get information about government schemes online sitting at home.
- On getting free smart phones, women will be given information about self-employment program so that they will be able to do employment of their interest.
- Along with this, information will be given about the beneficial schemes being run by the government for women, so that they will be able to take advantage of it.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana-Free Smart Phone Scheme
- The woman should be a native of Rajasthan. Women from other states will not be eligible to get smart phones.
- To take advantage of free smart phone, it is necessary for a woman to have a Jan Aadhar card.
- Women from families associated with Chiranjeevi Yojana will be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Free Smartphone Yojana
To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana / Free Smart Phone Scheme, some important documents will be required by women, they are as follows-
- woman’s jan aadhar card
- Aadhar Card
- family ration card
- SSO ID
- aadhar link mobile
- chiranjeevi card
Process of online registration in Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme / Free Smart Phone Scheme
Right now, the announcement of starting this scheme has been made by the Government of Rajasthan. Right now applications have not been sought for this scheme, so now you will have to wait a bit. Soon applications will be started for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana / Free Smart Phone Scheme on Jan Soochna Portal- https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/ . Along with this, you will also be able to see the list of free smart phone scheme through the online public information portal. As soon as any guidelines or information will be given in this regard by the Government of Rajasthan.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana List of Beneficiaries
As mentioned above, any women head of Chiranjeevi family would be eligible for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana. Her name must be included in Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana list of beneficiaries. So you can check your registration status for Chiranjeevi Yojana and if you are registered as Chiranjeevi beneficiary, then you will get free smartphone + internet in Digital Seva Scheme.