Karnataka Nekara Samman Yojana|Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana|Nekara Samman Yojana|Nekar Samman Yojana:Today we have information related to the new scheme launched for weavers community. The scheme name is Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2022.The nekar samman scheme was launched by the honorable Chief Minister Mr. BS Yediyurappa in Bengaluru on Monday 6th July, 2020. He announced that the beneficiaries will get an annual amount of Rs. 2000 under this scheme. Government is going to transfer the benefits directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
As per the fourth national handloom census, Karnataka has 54,789 registered handloom weavers in the state out of which in the first face the 19744 weaver will get the benefits under this scheme.you will read further you will get to know about the application procedure of the Nekar Samman Yojana so that you will be able to apply for the scheme without any problem and interrogation.
Karnataka Nekara Samman Yojana
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state, BS Yediyurappa on Monday propelled the new advantage scheme called ‘Nekara Sammana Yojana’. The yearly monetary help plan for handloom weavers was declared by the Chief Minister in May this year as a major aspect of the state’s Covid-19 financial alleviation bundle.Major aim of the state government behind the scheme is to provide financial help to the silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities in the state
Implementation Of Nekar Samman Yojana
Karnataka has 54,786 enlisted handloom weavers engaged with silk, cotton, fleece lingers and associated exercises, who are qualified for the plan. In the main stage, 19,744 handloom weavers will be given Rs 2,000 as a yearly motivating force by means of DBT. The administration’s present assessments place expenses of the plan yearly at Rs 10.96 crore. Up until now, 40,634 handloom weavers have enrolled on the Seva Sindhu entryway for the plan, of which 37,314 applications have been checked and endorsed. Out of the assessed 1.25 lakh, labourers of power looms in the state, cash has been moved to ledgers of 8,897 candidates.
Brief of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM BS Yediyurapp|
|Launched on||6th July, 2020|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Disclose soon|
Benefits Of Nekar Samman Yojana
The state government will provide the following benefits to the handloom weavers of the Karnataka state through the scheme:-
- 19,744 handloom weavers in the state will get annual financial assistance of two thousand rupees through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The State Government has allocated 10.96 crore rupees under the programme.
- There are 40,634 handloom weavers registered with Seva Sindhu software.
- 37,314 applications for financial assistance have approved.
- Eligible handloom weavers will get financial assistance under Weavers Sammaan Yojana.
- Out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, one-time financial assistance of two thousand rupees is approved for 8,897 workers.
Nekara Samman Yojana Eligibility
- All those people of the state who are doing business of silk, cotton and woollen handloom and other handloom.
- Applicant must be the citizen of Karnataka
- Age of the applicant is must above than 18 years
Nekar Samman Yojana Documents required
- Age proof
- The Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Any other necessary document
Nekara Samman Yojana Karnataka Application process
Yet the government has not disclose the detailed application procedure, some common steps to apply for the scheme are mentioned below. Online application form filling procedure will start soon.
- To apply for the yojana you have to open the official website in laptop or computer
- From home page of the website search the link related to the scheme
- Check the detailed eligibility condition and if you are eligible to apply then click apply link
- Fill the application form with the information such as
- Father name
- Contact details
- Business details Etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as required in the prescribed form
- Review the application before submission and hit submit button if no change you would like to made in the application
- Take print out of the application form in the end for further use (if required)
For detailed information you have to wait till the official information will released by the authorities. We will update the information on our web portal as release by the government. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
You do not have to follow any application procedure to apply for the Weaver Samman Yojana. The concerned authority will transfer the money to the beneficiary through the direct transfer method.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Karnataka, Sindhu, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Then click on the link “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES”) on the home page
- Now the sign up page of Nekar Samman Yojana will open in front of you
- Here applicants have to contact the district office of the handloom and textile department. Accordingly, fill the Nekar Samman Yojana online registration form and submit it to get the plan benefits.