Employment Exchange Registration form Odisha pdf”Odisha State Employment Mission”online employment exchange renewal”Odisha employment exchange online registration form:The Odisha state government has come up with a new mission named Orissa State employment mission registration. The main aim of the scheme mission is to assist the job seekers by giving training on the job related skills.The applicants will get more confidence so that they can create good job opportunities via these employment skills. However, the training program will help to improve skill development and enterprise development.In this article, you will know more info about Odisha State employment mission details,registration, training program and many more.
The eligible job seekers can go to the official portal and can apply online to get the advantage of this scheme.Businesses can post their opportunities with work trades and look over among the enlisted competitors according to their prerequisites through Employment Exchange Services. This is probably going to bring about a progressively reasonable gauge of work in the sorted out segment.
Odisha Employment Exchange Registration
Odisha OSEM mission is a part of the skill development training program which aims to provide marketable skills to youth to help them in getting good job. This skill development program is an integral part of SGSY and training is provided on the basis of market demand and potential market opportunities. Odisha State Employment Mission training program is designed to cover both skill development and enterprise development.
Odisha Employment Exchange
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the country|
Benefits Of Employment Exchange Scheme
There are many benefits of the employment program available all across the country for the unemployed youth:-
- Occupation searchers can look for reasonable employments dependent on their capability
- The enlisted activity searchers can check their status hands-on holding up lists on the web.
- The interesting Registration Number gave by Employment Program can be a reference while going after positions, particularly government occupations.
- At whatever point government opening is reported, the rundown of enrolled individuals with reasonable instructive profiles is sent to separate bosses for thought.
Odisha state employment mission courses list:-
There are many courses available online under the Orissa state employment mission.
- 3D advanced designer using PROe.
- Accounts assistant using tally.
- Animation and multimedia assistant.
- ARC and gas welder.
- Assistance bar Bender and steel fixer.
- Assistant counselor.
- Assistant fashion sales and showroom representative.
- Assistant fire operator.
- Assistant Highway work supervisor.
- Assistant plumber.
- Assistant shuttering carpenter and scarf folder.
- Assistant video editor.
- Auto service technician level 3.
- Baker and confectioner.
- Banking associate
- Banking sales representative
- Bar bender
- Basic automotive servicing two wheelers, three wheelers.
- Basic automotive servicing four wheeler.
- Basic beekeeping assistant.
- Basic of anatomy and physiology.
- Basic Tractor servicing.
- Beauty therapy and hairstyling level 1.
- Bedside assistant.
- Blow and roto moulding machine operations.
- BPO non voice.
- BPO voice.
- Bridal makeup artist.
- Career and guidance counselor.
- Certificate course in diet and wellness counselling.
- CNC programming and operation for plastic industries.
- CNC milling.
- CNC milling operator.
- CNC milling programming and operation for plastic industries.
- CNC turning.
- Computer hardware assistant.
- Computer network assistant.
- Cook continental.
- Coke Indian cuisine.
- Diploma in housekeeping operation.
- Mechanical drafting.
- Driver cum mechanic.
- DTP and print publishing assistant.
- Electrical winder.
- Electrician domestic.
- Electrician domestic solutions.
- Electrician industrial.
- Elevator installer.
- Entrepreneurship development in agribusiness.
- External therapist.
- Fashion design technology.
- Film extrusion machine operations.
- Finishing and polishing of jewelry pieces.
- Fire and rescue operator.
- FMCG sales representative.
- Food and beverage service.
- Front office receptionist.
- Fruit cultivation.
- General duty attendant.
- General duty assistant.
- Garment construction techniques.
- Hand Embroider.
- Health care multipurpose worker.
- Hospitality assistant
- Industrial sewing machine operator.
- Injection molding and technology.
- Insurance sales advisor.
- Integrated courses in hair, skin and makeup
- International system of diamond grading.
- Jewelry sales personal.
- Junior clerk.
- Junior marketing associate.
- Mass communication.
- Marketing associate.
- Leather footwear machine operators.
- Leather good salesman.
- Yoga therapist.
- Warehousing operator.
- Zigzag machine embroidery.
- Wall painter.
- Traditional embroidery.
- Tour agent and travel operator.
- Tourism and travel executive.
- SSC solar PV installer.
- SSC telecom in store promoter.
- SSC vision technician.
- SSC warehouse packer.
- SSC fitter fabrication
- SSC fitter mechanical assembly.
- SSC Front office associate.
- SSC gardener.
- SSC General Duty assistant.
Odisha Employment Exchange Registration form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha State Employment Mission.
- Then, a new home page will open in front of you on the screen.
- After that, you will tap on the register button.
- Under the personal information section, you will choose the full candidate name, category, BPL number, father's name, religion, PAN card number, mother name,nationality, and marital status, date of birth, mobile number and qualification.
- Input the gender, female, operation differently abled, identification mark and Aadhar number.
- Then, tap on the checkbox if their permanent address is the same as the present address.
- Under the choice of training section, you will have to choose the choice/sector, course, PIA and Centre.
- Input the captcha code and hit on the register now button.
How do I register for employment Exchange online in Odisha?
The minimum age limit for registration is 14 years. No maximum age limit has been prescribed. A candidate can register his name only with the Employment Exchange under whose jurisdiction he resides. Dual registration is looked upon as a penal offence.
Is employment registration necessary in Odisha?
Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
How can I get unemployment certificate in Odisha?
Original Employment Exchange Registration Card (To be shown) and attested copy of the same to be submitted at the time of applying for Unemployment Certificate.
2 copies of Self attested recent Passport size photographs.
Email Id (if available).