free laptop distribution in odisha 2021|minimum percentage to get laptop in odisha|Odisha Biju Free Laptop Distribution scheme|Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply
Odisha government has launched Odisha free laptop distribution among students who are eligible and already have qualified the 10+2 examination in the state. Odisha government will provide free laptops to the students who qualified for their exams and got scores as well.
Odisha free laptop distribution is under the Biju Yuva Sashakakaran Yojana scheme. In other words, it is a state government scheme. On the other hand, Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme for H.s meritorious students.
Odisha government published a merit list of eligible students by December 2021. Under this scheme, they will distribute to all sections viz science, arts,commerce, Sanskrit, and business students. On the other hand, they established 30 nodal centres to distribute laptops to all eligible students. Odisha government sets up this scheme for those students who qualified H.s examination. This scheme has set up for their future development so that they can achieve goals as per their academic qualifications.
Odisha Biju Free Laptop Distribution scheme
They can prepare themselves for competitive exams having a laptop for their studies. Under this scheme, concerned authorities select almost 15000 students for this free laptop distribution list.It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centres for laptop distribution among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme. Laptops will be distributed through these centres only.
Details Of Laptop Distribution Scheme
|Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 Benefits
- The Government motto is to assist eligible students in higher education by providing laptops.
- It is an all-round improvement of the eligible students. For that reason, they will become more capable of competitive exams.
- Odisha government fixed the laptop distribution date. It will be month end of December 2019.
- Through this scheme, a total of 15000 students will get benefit.
- The government set up 30 nodal centres for the distribution of laptops to the meritorious students.
- On the other hand, science, arts, Sanskrit, commerce, and business background students will get laptops based on their marks.
- Odisha government offered a table laptop for the eligible students of various students.
Objective Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all of the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
Odisha free laptop distribution scheme Eligibility criteria
- If you are a girl or boy and qualified 10+2 standard examination, 2019-2020, you can apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana through online.
- The government has given funds for this scheme. Only meritorious students of Odisha state can take avail of this scheme.
- The applicant’s age will be at 18 -25 years. Only 12 qualified students can take benefit from this scheme.
- As a student, if you get more than 70 percent marks in the 12 standard examination, you can apply for this scheme. IT department will give laptops to the meritorious students.
- IT authorities distributed laptops from the said centers.Concerned IT authorities provide laptops to the principal of the school affiliated for distribution laptops in nodal centers.
- You will not require t follow steps under this scheme because state education authority will collect data or information from the school directly state wise.
- Then, they prepare a merit list of eligible students and then upload them on an official website of this scheme.
Application Procedure Of Odisha Laptop Distribution 2022
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government:-
- Visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- First click on the link given here to download the official notification about the free laptop scheme
- Read the guidelines given to them carefully.
- Now fill the Application Form which is available at the official website of Laptop Distribution.
- After filling the application form with the all required details kindly attach all the required documents.
- Now in the last submit the application form to the related office/college/department/principal office.
Merit List Of Odisha Laptop Distribution
To display the merit list for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option called Laptop Distribution Merit List
- A district-wise distribution list of the laptop will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are selected in the scheme then your name will be displayed in the list.
- Click on your respective name to view the details.