The central government has launched a new scheme named the Kisan Nidhi scheme. The Registration of the scheme is now active everyday a lot of farmers register themselves for the scheme.In this article, you will get to know about the PM Kisan Nidhi account details. On the other hand, the farmers can correct their pm Kisan Nidhi account details.Farmers and CSC operators should not make mistakes in any of the details. In case if there are any issues linking pm Kisan with Aadhar details, bank details and other information details, applications will be rejected.
PM Kisan Nidhi personal details, the government is providing online facilities to the farmers of the country. Through this facility; all the farmers of the country can easily update their personal details such as Name, Aadhaar and account Number. Interested beneficiaries of the country want to improve their personal details under this scheme, so they can do it through an online portal.
Key Points of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana Correction
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launched by||FM Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of agriculture & farmer welfare|
|Start date of scheme||Available now|
|Last date of Scheme||Not Declared Yet|
|Beneficiary list||Available Now|
|Date of Releasing First list||25th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|To number of beneficiary||12 crore|
|Benefit of scheme||Rs 6000 per year|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs.75, 000 crore|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction 2021
CSC operators make mistake in details in creating many documents if any type of application is rejected due to mistakes in details like Aadhar card, name, and bank account, etc.Now the beneficiary of the PM Kisan Yojana can fix it through their laptops sitting at home and can keep it safe for the future. And you can get benefits by applying in government schemes.
Updating of self-registration:
- Firstly, candidates have to open the above mentioned link of an official portal.
- Then you have to go to the farmer’s corner present on the web page.
- After that you can click on the update of self-registration option.
- You will see the login page on your screen where applicants can enter their other number and capture court given on your screen.
How will you correct your registration form?
- First you have to open the link of the official portal.
- After that applicants can go to the former Kaun farmer’s corner option.
- You can hit the option of the nation of self-registration on the web page.
- A new home page will be shown in which aspirants have to input there are other numbers and captures given on the screen.
- New registration form will be appeared on your screen
- You have to edit your incorrect information and then you can click on the submit button.
- Then,you can check the PM Kisan registration list as well.
How To Do PM Kisan Nidhi Personal Details Correction
- First of all, farmers have to visit the official website of the scheme
- On this home page, you have to click on the “Farmer Corner “tab on the menu bar.
- Now After clicking on this option, you will have to fill some of your information like Aadhaar number and captcha code, etc. After that click on the search below.
- After clicking on the search, the details of the farmer will open in front of you, in this, you will have to click on the option of the edit.
- Now After clicking on this option, the details of the application.
- you have to amend will open in front of you, you have to click on the correct and you have to fill your correct details.
- Then After filling the correct details, you will have to click on the update button. In this way, you can make corrections in your form.
- If you want to make correction of someone else and it is not open, then you can get your correction done by going to the nearest CSC center or contacting your Nodal Officer.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021 at pmkisan.gov.in
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department by search pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Farmer Corner option and click on the Beneficiary List link from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter details according to the given options.
- Sub District
- After selecting all the above information, you click on the “Get Report” button, after which a new page will open in front of you.