ntr rythu bharosa”ysrrythubarosa gov rbapp beneficiaries data”ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in/rbapp/reports/paymentstatus”how to check rythu bharosa amount”ysr raithu barosa list”ap rythu bandhu payment status
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status 2021 Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh Government has announced the beneficiary list for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented the scheme in the Nellore district of the state. Those searching for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list can be found using the method below.The process of web application and preparation of the beneficiary list has also been completed by the concerned authority.
2nd Phase of Rythu Bharosa To Begin from May 15th 2020, 49 lakh farmers across the state will get benefit from AP YSR Rythu Bharosa PM-Kisan scheme. The farmer will get the money before the Kharif season. Now farmer will get money for 5 years. Total Money to be received by farmers is Rs. 67,500 which will be given Rs 13, 500 per annum now. Rythu Bharosa will be paid in the first instalment Rs. 7,500 will be paid in May, the second instalment of Rs. 4000 in October and the third instalment of Rs.2,000/
ap rythu bandhu payment status
Under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers will be provided an assistance of Rs.13500/- per year (Including the benefit of Rs.6000/- per year per farmer family provided by the Govt. of India under PMKISAN scheme) for 5 years (earlier it was 4 years).Now, farmers can also check their “payment status” from the official website. the state government has updated the link of payment status of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme on the website, to see the payment status, you will need your Aadhaar number
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa
The YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme promises a total ₹13,500 each year as financial assistance to nearly 49 lakh families in the state. The payment has been divided into three different phases. This includes ₹7,500 till May 15, ₹4,000 in October and ₹2,000 during Sankranti.
Out of ₹7,500 for May 15, ₹2,000 have already been credited into the accounts of these farmers back in April. The remaining amount of ₹5,500 was set to be transferred on Friday, May 15. The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is also applicable to tenant farmers who belong to SC, ST, BC, Minority categories. In addition, people who are on the forest and endowment lands are also eligible to benefit from the scheme.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in payment status & beneficiary list status
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020|
|organizer details||State and central government|
|Amount details||total 13,500 Rupees
=> Rs-6000 through PM Kisan Scheme
=> Rs-7500 through YSR Rythu Bharosha Scheme
|Beneficiary list status||released|
|1st Installment Date||15.05.2020|
|ysr rythu bharosa 2nd Installment Date|
|Payment Status||Available on 15th May 2020.|
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update
On Wednesday, 22nd April, 2020 H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments departments lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. List of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not in the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa status 2021 login
- the first installment, Rs 5,500 and Rs 7,500 financial assistance before the start of the Kharif season.
- The second installment of Rs 4,000 will be provided during the harvesting(OCT/Nov), just before the start of the Rabi season.
- Rs 2,000 is provided at the time of the farmer’s Sankranti festival in Jan 2021.
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
The second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to credit Rs 2000 into each beneficiary’s account. For this purpose, the government is going to deposit 1114.87 crores in the second phase. The total number of farmers who are getting benefits under the scheme is 50,47,383. In Rabi season, the owners of the land, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers will get the Rythu Trust amount. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is also going to input subsidies for farmers who lost their crops from May to September ( Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
Rythu Bharosa Installment 2021-22
In the recent cabinet meeting, the Chief Minister of AP state has decided to credit the first installment of Rythu Bharosa for the financial year of 2021-22. The government is going to spend Rs 3900 crores for the first installment which will be deposited into the bank account of 52.34 lakh farmers on 13th May 2021. Each farmer will get Rs 7,500 through this first installment. The AP government will transfer this financial aid through the DBT method into the farmer’s account.
In the previous financial year, the government has already deposited Rs. 4.40 lakh crore into 54 lakh farmer’s accounts. Other than the financial assistance of Rs 3900 crore, another Rs 2,000 crore is being provided by the government to the farmers. Till now under this scheme Rs, 16983.23 crores have been spent. In 2019-20, 46.69 lakh farmers were benefited and in the year 2020-21, 51.59 lakh farmers were benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
As you all know that the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing Rs 13,500 every year to the farmers in order to help them to cope with the challenges that occur in farming under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This amount will be given to the farmers for a period of 5 years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installment respectively. This amount was given on 15th May 2020 and 27th October 2020 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Now on 28 December 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited the amount of the 3rd installment which is Rs 2,000 into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
Around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the farmer’s bank account. Out of this 1766 crores, the government has released Rs 1120 crore under the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore under-investment subsidy to farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
This amount has been directly credited into the beneficiary’s bank account by the Chief Minister from his Tadepalli camp office. There are around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops that were damaged due to the cyclone and due to this cyclone, 8.34 lakh farmers were affected. If farmers are facing any kind of problem then they can contact the helpline number which is 155251.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2021 online
2. Provide the Aadhar Card Number and Captcha code & hit submit button
3. The payment list with details of district name, Mandal name, Panchayat name, village name, Farmer’s name, Khata number etc. will be displayed.
4. check the status online
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the payment status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose the “Payment status ” option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official Website of the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- After that a new page will open before you
- You have to enter either your Aadhaar number or mobile number on this new page
- After that you are required to click on submit
- Your input subsidy status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal.
Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Go to the official website of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on login
- Now a new page will appear before you
- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code on this new page
- Now you have to click on login
- After that you have to to click on download application form link
- Application form will open before you in pdf file
- You have to click on the download option in order to download this form
- After that you have to take a printout of it
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required information
- After that you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this application form in the concerned department.