mlc voter registration online in ts 2021|graduate mlc voter registration online in telangana|graduate mlc voter registration online in telangana 2021|ceo telangana mlc online application
In the article, we will share about Telangana voter MIc registration procedure.In other words, you will get an idea regarding schedule, eligibility criteria, and online method. If you read this article, you will get detailed information about this portal. The citizens of Telangana can register the MLC voter form because they can apply for obtaining registration form online. State government nominate MLC election.
This election procedure is quite different from the assembly. Irrespective of all castes and creeds, the youth who have passed their three years of graduation, they are eligible to vote in MLC elections. However, the state election commissions made the MIc voter registration online. For that reason, the citizens can register their votes on this portal. On the other hand, as a citizen, you can check the voter list 2020 Telangana online. You can apply online on their official website.
MLC voter registration schedule
The voter registration date has been started on 1st October. Last date of registration in form-18 on 6th November. On the other hand, the draft voter list will be released on 1st December. The final voter list will be released on 18 the January 2021.
Telangana Voter List
|Name of Article||Telangana Voter List|
|Launched By||Government Of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide Every Detail About Telangana Voter List|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Let’s have a look at these criteria for having eligible for MLC registration
- Residents must have a residential certificate of local consistency.
- The applicants who have completed their three years of graduation,they can apply for this portal.
- Moreover, graduates can re-apply for this online portal.
Online procedure for Telangana MLc voter registration
At first, you have to visit the official website of Telangana CEO.
Then, you will see a new home page will appear in front of you.
After this, you will click on E- registration.
Then you can select form-18 from the menu bar.
In other words, in the menu bar, you will click on the form-18.
A new form-18 registration page will open in front of you.
Then, you will have to enter the graduate constituency and district.
You will fill in application details, genderdetails, and address details.
Moreover, you can enter the district, assemblyconstituency, epic no, polling station, S.I No in P.S.
After this, you will select graduate or diploma options.
On the other hand, you will have to scan the photograph, scan certificates.
Then, you can upload your supporting documents as well.
You can select my name has been included in the electoral roll for this or any other constituency.
In other words, you will have to choose constituency and district.
On the other hand, you will enter the mobile number, email id. Then,you can verify all documents. You will click on the submit button.
How to apply offline for Telangana voter registration
After filling the form-18, you can register your voters for MLC voter registration.
In other words, you will submit the form with supporting documents to the concerned authorities of Telangana CEO.
On the other hand, you can check the MLc voter list by using online methodologies to get all information as well.
Procedure to Search Name In Voter List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CEO Telangana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on search your name in voter list
- Now you will redirect to a new page
- Here you have to select the search category that is either you can search by details or by EPIC number
- Now you have to enter the details according to the search category selected by you
- After that, you are required to click on search
- The voter list details will be on your computer screen
Procedure To View Electoral Rolls (SSR 2020)
- Visit the official website of CEO Telangana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage,you need to click on electoral rolls (SSR 2020)
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to select your district and assembly constituency
- After that,you are required to click on get polling stations
- The details regarding electoral rolls will be on your computer screen