Chief Minister Edappadi k palaniswami has declared a new scheme named TN young Advocate monthly Allowance scheme on 28 October 2020.Young lawyers are practicing, they will get a stipend of rupees 3000 per month.The legal fraternity can demand that they are long pending. This scheme is also known as the chief minister advocate welfare scheme. The scheme benefit will be provided to the young lawyers who find it hard to meet their basic requirements due to their initial practice.
Chief Minister Edappadi k palaniswami has declared a new scheme named TN young Advocate monthly Allowance scheme on 28 October 2020.Young lawyers are practicing, they will get a stipend of rupees 3000 per month.The legal fraternity can demand that they are long pending. This scheme is also known as the chief minister advocate welfare scheme. The scheme benefit will be provided to the young lawyers who find it hard to meet their basic requirements due to their initial practice.The chief minister of TamilNadu has sanctioned a young lawyers monthly stipend scheme for the young lawyers of the state.
TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme
The scheme will help the young lawyers lost their job during lock down.This scheme is apt for those who belong from economically backward people during the initial years of their careers.The chief Minister has given the assistance to the nine Young law graduates. On the other hand these financial assistance will be provided for 2 years.Those candidates who are practicing in Tamil Nadu, they can be able to apply for the CM Youth Advocate Monthly Allowance scheme.
Young Advocates Allowance Scheme
|Scheme Name||TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme|
|Launched By||Shri Karuppa Palaniswami|
|Benefits||Monthly Allowance to Lawyers|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Scheme|
Tamilnadu young advocate monthly allowance Scheme Benefits:-
Almost 1500 to 2000 advocates who are practicing their work would benefit from the scheme. On the other hand, the beneficiaries will become great and they will take an amount of rupees 3000 per month as stipend for the next two years of practicing.
Now we are going to share the short eligibility criteria are mentioned below-
- The candidate will possess a bachelor degree in law.
- He or she must study in a government law college.
- The applicant should have enrolled in the bar council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry.
- An applicant must not exceed 30 years of age on the date of submission of application.
- An applicant will be eligible for getting stipend for two years only.
- On the other hand, the candidate can submit an affidavit attested copy.
- The aspirants must have an Aadhar Card or ID proof.
- The applicant must be a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant family income must be below Rupees 2.5 lacs annually.
- Only one member of the family will get benefits as a stipend.
- If an applicant completed 3 years of practice of law, he or she will not be eligible for applying.
- Those candidates who are not practicing, and they will not be eligible for getting this opportunity from the scheme.
- If an advocate is engaged in other business, he or she will not be eligible to apply.
- Bar council registration proof
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Academic qualification certificate.
How to TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme apply online for this scheme?
- First of all, you can visit the official website of the bar council of Tamilnadu and the Puducherry Tamil Nadu government.
- you will have to tap on the link online application for the monthly stipend for young junior advocates on the web page.
- Now, a web page will appear before you in a new tab.
- you can read all necessary guidelines and finally you can hit on the register button.
- Now, the registration form will appear in front of you where you will have to input all vital information.
- you must upload all the necessary documents with the application form.
- After completing the application form, you can hit on the submit button.
What is the eligibility to apply for TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme?
Only candidates who have completed degree in Government Law College are eligible to apply for TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme.
How much stipend is available in Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme?
A stipend of Rs 3,000 will be given under the TN Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme.
Can I register for Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Yojana?
You can register for the TN Young Advocates Welfare Scheme on the barcendersoftamilnadupuducherry.org portal.