tnpds.gov.in smart card|tnpds smart card download|www.tnpds.gov.in 2022|TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application Form | TNPDS Smart Ration Card Apply Online
Tamil Nadu government has launched a digital ration card. The citizens can check their ration card through online. It has become a popular day by day. The application method of the TNPDS smart ration card has started throughonline mode.It is the best option for a ration card application that can be an extensive experience for you as a resident of Tamil Nadu. We will also share step by step procedure through which you can check the status of your smart Ration card online.
In this article, we are going to share how to apply the TNPDS smart ration card as the residents in the state of Tamil Nadu. On the other hand, we will discuss step by step procedure of the ration card digitally, so that the citizens can check their ration card through online method.Under this article, we will share the specifications of the smart ration card for Tamil Nadu citizens.
TNPDS Smart Card
As a citizen of Tamil Nadu, you must get your smart card or ration card. These are very important for your whole family. There are a total of 5,80,298 holders in the entire Tamil Nadu, who are provided all the facilities of ration card. Through ration cards, you have been given ration at a low cost, so that people who do not have such income, that they can buy food for two times, this facility has been provided for them. This portal has also been launched by Tamil Nadu PDS and only residents of Tamil Nadu can avail of it.
You can use the ration card by going to your nearest ration center, which belongs to the government and whatever ration is given in it, it is given by the government only. With this, the color of your ration card decides whether or not you will get a ration or not. Your ration card is made keeping in mind only your financial condition so that people who really need it can get a ration. You can get your ration card made only by some important documents.
Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status Benefits
- During the coronavirus pandemic, the Government of Tamil Nadu has taken some steps to assist the poor people of the state.
- Ration cardholders will get a ration card from PDF shop.
- They will be given all types of essential commodities at subsidies rates.
- On the other hand, they will provide all goods free of cost like rice, pulses, oil,and sugar to the ration cardholders.
- In other words, rice cardholders will get a cash price of 1000/ in their bank account.
Details About TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
TN Smart Ration Card Types of ration card
- There are digital ration card are available for the citizens.
- The four types of ration card are as follows
- Light green cards for the rice and other commodities.
- The citizens will get a white card for an extra 3 kg of sugar.
- Khaki card is apt for police departments.
- The ration card is not for those who are not under this.
Objectives of the smart ration card
- Online distribution ration card saves time.
- Its main motto is to provide a ration card to the citizens.
- The information of citizens will be genuine.
- The concerned authorities will not allow any fraudulent practice.
- The concerned authorities will prevent printing and distribution prices.
- The resident will now apply for a new ration card online that will be lucrative for themselves.
- The procedure of the smart ration card will deliver transparency to the residents.
List of documents
One has to have the following documents for obtaining a digital ration card:
- Adhaar card
- Pan card
- Passport size photograph
- Passbook of bank
- Caste category
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
There are two application procedures viz online procedure and offline procedure. Now, I am going to describe the online method for obtaining a digital ration card .when you read this article, you will go through the next offline procedure of digital ration card.
How to apply online digital ration card
- You have to visit to the official website of TNPDS departments.
- Then, you will click on the smart card application button.
- After that, click on the direct link option.
- You have to click on the register button.
- Then, you will fill the application form.After this, enclose the documents with the application form.
- Then, you can attach family member’s details, gas connection.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
- You will get the reference number. It keeps for future use.
TNPDS smart ration card Offline procedure
- At first, you have to visit a nearby ration shop and collect the application form.
- Fill-up application form and attach this application form with all necessary documents.
- Then, you will have to submit this form to the concerned departments.authorities will give a reference number to you for use in the future.
- It will be beneficial for you as a resident of Tamil Nadu state.
Search TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
To check the application status of your Tamilnadu smart ration card, you can follow the simple steps given below
- First, visit the official website of TNPDS
- On the homepage, click on the Application status option.
- Or visit the link given here
- A new web page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The application status will appear on your screen.
Procedure To Reprint Smart Card Status
- To reprint your smart card status, you need to open the official website
- On the home page select the “reprint smart card status” option available on the right-hand side
- On the opened page enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- Select submit option and select view ration card status link
- The Status will appear, take a print out by giving the command
Procedure To Make Changes In Your Ration Card
- To make changes in your smart card, you need to open the official website
- On the home page select the option as per the change you want to make available on the right-hand side
- On the opened page enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- Select the submit option and select the change as you want to make
- Provide the correct information as asked on the screen
- Upload the supportive documents of the information (if necessary)
- Submit the request by click the submit option after reviewing the information
Check Card Related Service Request Status
- To check the card related service request status, you need to open the official website
- On the home page select the “card related service request status” option as per the change you want to make available on the right-hand side
- Enter the reference number and select the submit option
- The status will display on the computer screen
Procedure to Apply For Duplicate Electronic Family Card
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department of food supply and consumer protection government of Tamil Nadu
- A home page will be open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click on apply for duplicate electronic family card
- After that, you need to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code
- Now a form will be open in front of you
- You have to enter all the required details in this form and attach all the necessary document
- Now you need to click on submit
- In this way, you can apply for a duplicate electronic family card
Important Links To Track TNPDS Ration Card Tamil Nadu
Given below are some direct links through which you can perform desired actions:-
|TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration||Apply Here|
|TN Smart Ration card status||Check Here|
|Send Feedback/complain||Send Here|
|Corrections of Details (Name, Age, etc.,) in smart ration card||Click Here|
|Status of Request||Click Here|
|Add Member in card||Click Here|
|Change Sugar Card to Rice Card||Click Here|
|Change of Address in card||Click Here|
|Family Head Member Change||Click Here|
|Remove Family Member from the ration card||Click Here|
|Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card||Click Here|
|Card Related Service Request Status||Click Here|
How can I download TN Smart ration card?
How to download TNPDS Smart Card? You will need to visit their website for TNPDS smart card download. After visiting and logging in with your profile information, click on “Beneficiary” on the home page. Next, please fill out your mobile number; all registrants must receive text messages to verify the profile
How can I check my smart card status in Tamilnadu?
On the website tnpds.gov.in, you can also check TamilNadu smart ration card status online.
The smart card application status page will open. There you have to enter your reference number.
Then click on submit button.
After submitting the reference number, your smart card status will be shown.
How can I get digital ration card in Tamilnadu?
The applicant has to visit the official website of Tamilnadu Public Distribution System at http://www.tnpds.gov.in and choose the preferred language. Next, the applicant has to click on the Smart Card Application given under Smart card application services section.
1 thought on “TNPDS Smart Card Download|Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status”