hsrp number plate uttar pradesh”High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh”up number plate registration”Up HSRP Online Registration
The Uttar pradesh government has resumed the online booking for high-security registration plates (HSRPs) and colour-coded.In the new version of the website, which is available for the public from today, a single website URL, through SIAM, is available for booking of HSRPs and colour-coded stickers. After booking HSRPs, consumers will get a real-time update of each stage of the processing, through SMS.
The customer will be notified of the same at least two days prior to the date of appointment so that there is no delay in delivery. The website will also enable the customer to avail the facility of home delivery of the plate.HSRP is a chromium-based hologram applied by hot stamping on the number plates both at the front and back, besides laser-branding of a permanent identification number.
Up HSRP Online Registration
The Uttar Pradesh RTO was established under the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. It deals with various transport related matters like driving licenses, registration of motor vehicles, grant and renewal of permits, collection of taxes/fees, and all the other regulatory and enforcement tasks assigned to it under provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.The Uttar Pradesh RTO department is headed by the Transport Commissioner and is responsible to carry out organised public transport system in the area that comes under its jurisdiction.
Overview of Up High-Security Registration Plate
|HSRP||High-Security Registration Plates|
|Introduced by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH)|
|Apply Mode||Online mode, Dealer|
|Registration Start from||Available|
|HSRP Plate Size||1 mm Especial grade aluminum plate|
|Article category||HSRP Online Apply & Sticker for OLD Vehivle|
|Official web site||www.bookmyhsrp.com ( UP)|
up number plate HSRP License Plate Benefits
- HSRP is hamper-proof.
- These plates are issued only after the vehicle owner provides with proper information like engine number, chassis number, etc hence it is secured and easily traceable
- HSRP can be easily traced if in case it is stolen.
- Uniform pattern for number plates.
hsrp number plate uttar pradesh Features
- Hot-stamped chromium-based hologram
- Prevents counterfeiting
- Hologram should contain chakra in blue color
- ingressed IND legend
- Laser-etched digital code
- snap lock
- super grade retro reflecting sheeting
- security inscript
- Embossed Alpha Numerals & Border
UP High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) Apply Online
- Firstly visit the official Book My HSRP UP portal at https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/Index.aspx
- At the homepage, click at either “Private Vehicle (Non-Transport) – White Plate” or “Commercial Vehicle (Transport) – Yellow Plate” tab.
- Select Fuel Type as either Petrol or Diesel or EV or CNG or CNG+Petrol as shown here
- Then select your vehicle type as two or three wheelers or four wheelers or commercial vehicles.
- Next select Vehicle Make for your vehicle such as Scooter, Motorcycle, Auto Rikshaw, 4 wheeler or other with the name of the company who manufactures that vehicle.
- Now select the name of the State as either Uttar Pradesh or Delhi as both of these states have already started HSRP registration process.
- Next applicants will have to select their nearest location or dealer from where you want to affix your HSRP.
- Then applicants will have to fill vehicle information as a part of the Booking / Appointment Details as shown here:-
- UP HSRP Booking / Appointment Details
- Applicants will have to enter their registration number, date, chassis number, engine no, e-mail ID, mobile number, vehicle type and click at “Next” button. Then verify the OTP sent on your registered mobile number. Select date and time slot.
- Finally, applicants can make payment through online mode. People can enter GST number if GST is registered. Your order will be confirmed through SMS and E-Mail.
Q1. Is it compulsory for me to have HSRP?
Ans. Yes, HSRP is now compulsory in Delhi. (when article updated.)
Q2. Where can I check the status for HSRP registration?
Ans. You can check the HSRP registration on your state official portal.
Q3. What are the fees for registration for HSRP?
Ans. The cost for HSRP registration is Rs 600/ – 1100/- for the four-wheeler, Rs 300/ – 400/- for the two-wheelers