WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020|WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020 Online Registration|WB Karmai Dharma Scheme”Karmai Dharma Scheme. West Bengal
To get a job, it not so easy for youth in today digital world because there are many competition among the potential aspirants.Now, we are going to describe the important details about the new scheme in this article.The West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee has launched the scheme karma sathi prakalpa scheme. In this article, we will update with you about the sathi prakalpa scheme. The concerned authorities supervise all the details of the scheme.
On the other hand, we will share regarding eligibility criteria application procedure for selection process and other relevant information which are vital in knowing regarding the karma sathi prokolpo scheme.In this article, we will also tell you the implementation process of the scheme. As it is announced by the state government of West Bengal, you will get to know all detailed description about karma sathi scheme from this article.
About the WB Karmai Dharma Scheme :-
The state government of West Bengal has come with the kormo sathi prakalpa scheme for figuring out the unemployment statistics of Bengal state.The state finance minister announced that in a press conference for launching the scheme.under the implementation of the scheme the incentive will be distributed to the young people of the state of West Bengal who are not able to find employment opportunities.
Highlights of Karmai Dharma Scheme
|Scheme Name||WB Karmai Dharma Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Financial aid for motorbikes|
|Benefits||Cheap loans to citizens|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020 Latest updates:-
On 12 January known as international youth Day the chief minister mamata Banerjee has launched the scheme.through the scheme employed youth will get at around 1 lakh loans with subsidized rates varying as they can be self-reliant.MS Banerjee pointed out that the rate of unemployment in West Bengal has been reduced almost 40% before the past year. Through the scheme, aspirants will get benefit for the future to be an employee in the organisation of the state.
Aim of the Karmai Dharma Scheme
The main aim of the scheme 2020 is to give loans to unemployed people of West Bengal state where they may get some kind of employment.Through the implementation of this program unemployment rate will be reduced so that their financial condition will be better in the future.
- To avail for the scheme the applicant should follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- The candidate should be a youth of the West Bengal state.
- The candidates will have to complete 12th and 10th from a recognised board.
- Voter ID card.
- Aadhar card.
- Passport size photograph
- Residential evidence.
- Academic qualification certificate.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2020 Application procedure:-
- You need to go to the official website of the West Bengal karma sathi prakalpa scheme.
- The new web page will appear before going to scheme option.
- You will have to click on the scheme option.
- After that, you can click on the corner sathi prakalpa scheme then you will click on the apply button now.
- The application form will appear in front of you on the screen device.
- You have to feel all the desired details carefully.
- Then you can upload all the vital documents.
- Now, you will tap on the submit button.
How to check the WB Karmai Dharma Scheme beneficiary list?
- You need to visit the application official website of the West Bengal karmai sathi prakalpa scheme.
- The new web page will appear in front of you on the mobile screen device.
- Then you will click on the scheme option.
- You have to choose West Bengal karma sathi prakalpa scheme.
- After this, you are needed to type on the beneficiary list now you will select your district, block and mondal etc.
- Now,the beneficiary list will be shown before you on the screen device.