ration card list 2021 west bengal|digital ration card name list|west bengal ration card list
More than one billion people live in India. The population growth rate is almost 0.99%. Over 35 % of the population is under the poverty line. The public distribution system is under the national food security act. Ration card is an official document.we will discuss with our readers the West Bengal Digital Ration Card for the year 2021. In this article, we have mentioned step by step guide to undertaking the application process, application status and also a guide to check the list of ration cards available.
The Department of Food and Supplies, Government of West Bengal is the authority responsible for catering all the activities related to Food, civil supplies, PDS system, etc. in the state. WBPDS is the official portal of this department that facilitates transparency in the PDS system. Ration card is an important part of this PDS system that helps to identify and provide information about the beneficiaries under the NFSA/RKSY scheme in the state.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card
The West Bengal state of India has introduced a concept of digital ration card through which the ration card of the resident of West Bengal State will be made available to all of the residents in a digital manner. Through the implementation of the digital last ration card, many benefits will be availed by the citizens as many people will not have to carry the old paper ration card everywhere.
Details Of WB Digital Ration Card
|Name of the scheme||Digital Ration Card West Bengal|
|Launched by||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal state|
|Objective||Providing food items at a subsidized price|
west bengal ration Card eligibility
- According to the national food security act, the Government identifies those households that are eligible for purchasing food grains from the public distribution system. This organization provides ration cards.
- Ration card plays a vital role as a legitimate government document. It acts as identification for Indians.
- You are the inhabitants of West Bengal, you don’t have a ration card, and you can easily apply for the ration card as an identity proof.
WB Ration Card List List of documents
- There are many documents you have to submit like address proof, income proof, Aadhaar card, Voter card, Email Id, age proof, old ration card for getting a west Bengal ration card. On the other hand, your valid mobile number is crucial to identify you.
- In other words, there are two processes for applying for a ration card. One is an online method. Another is an offline method. In the digital world, the online registration process of the ration card has become a commendable step for every household.
How to apply online for the West Bengal ration card
At first, you have to visit the official website west Bengal department of food and supplies. Then, you will see the link of application form for the Non- subsidised ration card and click on it.
When you scroll down, you will see a new page where you will put your ten digits mobile number. You will get a one-time password (OTP) number in your registered mobile number, then you enter the OTP number and click on the validate option.
After validating your mobile number, you will choose existing ration cardholders like AAY, PHH, SPH, RKSY-I, or RKSY-II card. You can opt-in any one option above given.
If you want to transform your digital ration card to a non-subsidized ration card, you can choose any one choice out of these.
You will have to enter the district, municipality, gram panchayat, post office, police station, flat number, street lane, pin code, email id, and ration card number. Then, you have to click on the display option to see all relevant information.
Your next step will be to click on view selected lists. Then, you have to enter document details such as Aadhaar card, epic number, PAN number, and then click on save and view.
After that, you have to check the declaration form and click on the submit button. In other words, if you are a new applicant, you will choose new applicant options.
Your next step will be to enter all essential documents. You will have to click on show member to checklist. Therefore, you will have to verify all documents.
You can click on the submit option.After that, you will accept a confirmation message of submission on your
Process To Check WB Digital Ration Card Application Status
To check your application status for the digital ration card, the applicant must follow the following process given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- After Visiting at the Official website you will get the “Search You Ration Card Status” Option.
- On the webpage, enter the required details
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Application status will appear on your screen.
West Bengal ration card list name check online
You will get the complete list of ration cardholders. It is available on the official website of the West Bengal public distribution system.
When you check the ration card list, a new official home page will open and then click on NFSA.
A new page will open and select the desire option from this page.
You will have to fill details and check updates as per your requirement. Anyone will see check list of APL and BPL.