ysr panta bheema”ysr pantala bheema status”ysr panta bheema status”ysr uchitha pantala bheema list”ysr uchitha pantala bheema status’
The YS Jaganmohan Reddy government, which has made a name for itself as a people’s government with a large number of welfare schemes, has taken another crucial step. YSR has launched an insurance scheme to help poor families.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Bima scheme on Wednesday. The scheme will benefit 1.14 crore, primary bread earners, in the unorganized sector.
The claiming amount would be directly credited into the beneficiary bank account within 15 days of the claim being made. The Chief Minister also announced that immediate assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the families through village and ward secretariats.YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme which is providing security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member.
YSR Bheema scheme
YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh which will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. In addition to this amount, Rs 10000 immediate financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
YSR Bheema scheme New Update
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday handed over financial assistance under the YSR Bheema scheme to families who have lost the head of household due to an unforeseen disaster. At the camp office in Tadepalli, CM YS Jagan deposited the cash directly in the beneficiary’s account virtually. To this end, since the inception of the scheme on October 21, 2020, Rs. 254 crore will be paid. Local ministers, MPs, MLAs and MLCs were present on the occasion.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Wednesday handed over financial assistance under the YSR Bheema scheme to families who have lost the head of household due to an unforeseen disaster.
Key Highlights Of YSR Bheema Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15 per annum|
Benefits of this YSR Pantala Bheema
- This Insurance policy scheme covers 2.50 crore, unorganized workers in the state.
- This scheme is the convergence of Central Schemes like Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, and Aam Admi Bima Yojana.
- The scheme provides a scholarship of Rs.1200 for children (up to two children) studying 9th, 10th, 12th, and ITI.
- The overall online claim settlement process of Rs.5,000/- paid within 2 days towards funeral expenses. And total balance amount paid on the 11th day or 13th-day death ceremony.
Insurance Coverage Under YSR Bheema Scheme
- First From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Second From 51 to 70 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh for accidental death and total permanent disability
- Third From 18 to 50 years- Insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh in case of natural death
- Fourth From 18 to 70 years – Insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh in case of partial permanent disability due to an accident
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must be white ration card holder
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
YSR Bheema Status Check By Aadhar| Death Claim Status
To check your Bheema application Status at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e www.bima.ap.gov.in/default.aspx.
- Here you will be on the YSR Bheema Dashboard Page.
- Now you have to go to the Monitoring Cell option. Here you can see the Claims Status.
If you still do not find what you are looking for then you have to click on the CLAIMS. Here on this page, you can find the claims list.