ap crop insurance farmers list”a.p. crop insurance farmers list”www.ysr bima.ap.gov.in:ap crop insurance”ysr free crop insurance”a.p. crop insurance farmers list 2020
The stage is set for the payment of crop insurance claims to the farmers for Kharif 2019 under the Free Crop Insurance Scheme on Tuesday. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit the amount to the unencumbered accounts of the farmers. A total `1,252 crore insurance claims will be paid to 9.48 lakh farmers. Dr YSR Free Crop Insurance was one of the promises made to the farmers by Jagan during his 3,648 km-long Praja Sankalpa Yatra and it was implemented as soon as he became Chief Minister.
For various reasons, farmers suffered crop loss during Kharif 2019. As they were covered under the free crop insurance scheme, their crop insurance claims are being settled by the government and the amount will be credited to their account on Tuesday.Several of these farmers have also suffered losses during the recent heavy rains and the crop insurance amount to be provided to them on Tuesday is expected to help them recoup some of their losses.
Ysr Free Crop Insurance Scheme
In fact, the State government had cleared the crop insurance premium (State share) of `122.61 crore for 2018-19 Rabi kept pending by the previous TDP government and the crop insurance claims for that season were paid on June 26 this year. A total `596.26 crore was paid to 5.94 lakh farmers. For Kharif 2019, the State government had paid the farmer’s share of `468 crore and its share of `503 crore to the insurance companies.
Highlights of AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Insurance Claim for Crop|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Highlights of the AP Farmers Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- About 70 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh will benefit from this free crop insurance scheme.
- Around 22 kinds of yields start from this Kharif season.
- Farmers are not required to pay the premium amount as the state government will pay it.
- People can register their name in this crop insurance scheme by paying just 1 rupee.
- The state government has made necessary allocations for this crop insurance scheme in the AP budget 2020-2021.
- YSR Crop Insurance is going to cover 56 lakh hectares of land.
Apply for the AP State Crop Insurance Scheme
- The farmers are not required to apply for this scheme again, as the farmers have already been registered their details on e-Crop.
- As the farmers have already registered themselves on the e-Crop App, the money will get credited directly to their accounts online to their banks through DBT.
- he last date to apply online or making enrollment in AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.
- This free crop insurance scheme would benefit around 70 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- YSR Crop Insurance is going to cover around 56 lakh hectares land.
- Premium amount is not required to be paid by the farmers as the state government will pay it.
- Around 22 types of crops are covered starting from this Kharif season itself.
- People can just enroll themselves in this crop insurance scheme by paying just Rs. 1.
Ap Crop Insurance Farmers List
- The eligible beneficiaries have already registered their crop details on the e-Panta or e-Crop App.
- The state government has announced that the eligible beneficiaries can view the beneficiaries list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs).
- The government will display the details of the affected crops and the compensation details at RBKs.
- If in case of any discrepancies, the farmers can file their concerns at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras.
How to Check Status of Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- As discussed already, the beneficiaries can directly walk into the Rythu Bharosha Kendras and check their Crop Insurance Scheme Status.
- If the beneficiary’s name is not listed, the beneficiaries can register their complaints at the Rythu Bharosha Kendras.
Ans : Poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
Ans : Online
Ans : Rupees 1,252 crores
Ans : 9.48 lakh farmers.