ysr housing scheme status check online|AP YSR Housing Scheme Apply Online|AP YSR PEDALANDARIKI ILLU HOUSING SCHEME 2022
It is a scheme that provides shelter to the poor families in Andhra Pradesh.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the prakalpa named YSR housing scheme 2021. Housing facility is provided through the given criteria. Through this scheme, the state government will provide 15 lakh houses for the first time in 2021. 15 lakh more houses will construct in the same year.
On 25 December 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will launch YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, houses will be allocated to the beneficiaries. According to the sources these houses will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries. Under YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme around 30.6 lakh, beneficiaries have been identified across the state.
There will be two phases of this scheme. Under the first phase of YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme, the construction will begin from 25th December 2020 and is expected to continue till June 2022. Under the second phase, YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme construction will be carried out till June 2023.
YSR Housing Scheme 2022-23
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Launched date||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
YSR SCHEME 2022-23
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched this scheme before the pandemic. The prakalpa gives housing facilities in rural and urban areas to the needy. Anyone eligible can apply for this scheme online. We can download all the information from his official website https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/ and read it carefully. You can see the YSR housing scheme status on its official website.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has approved to make 15 lakh houses in first. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy wants to make more houses in Andhra Pradesh to develop the housing facility. This scheme does not provide only a room. It also includes all the facility likes bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, toilets, and courtyard.
To fill this Government form some criteria are fulfilled
- In urban areas people whose annual income is 144000 and rural. Areas whose income is 120000 can apply.
- The people who are eligible to apply to this scheme for having the ration card.
- If Government job and pension fund are taken from the member of the family are not eligible.
- If four-wheelers in the family can not apply.
- For applying this for no tax-paying family is eligible.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
How to apply AP YSR Housing Scheme
You will have to arrange all the documents like Aadhar card, Address Proof, Bank Account Passbook, Domicile certificate, Income Certificate, Mobile Number, Photograph, ration card, etc
- At first, you can go to the official website https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- On the web page, you will have to tap on the apply online option.
- An application form will have appeared in front of you on the screen.
- You can read its eligibility criteria and benefits there.
- Now update all the information according to the form (Name, date of birth, father name/husband name, gender, and cast).
- After that, you will click on the submit button.
Note: – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the government has postponed the online application procedure at that moment.
- After submitting your form, you can see it in the sanction list.
- Applicants who fill this form can check the YSR housing status on the website.
YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Beneficiary List
For YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Beneficiary List follow the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the YSR Housing Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Housing Scheme Sanction List 2020“. After this, a list of beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- Search your name by name, father’s name, and mobile number on the list.
- If your name is mentioned in the list then it means that your application is cleared.
- If your name is not available in the least it means that your application is pending or rejected.
Conclusion:The government will take care of all the facilities and the construction with the safety measurement. It is a great work done by the government in Andhra Pradesh. As an applicant, you can check the YSR housing scheme status. This scheme gives quality housing materials from manufacturers to below value of Pucca roads, water, and electricity. High standard school college for education under 1 km. Parks for the children’s.