ysr jalakala online|ysr jalakala apply|Ap Ysr Jalakala Scheme 2021|ysr jalakala website|ysr jalakala application|ysr jalakala scheme|jalakala scheme|www.ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government, which is ramping up welfare schemes in Andhra Pradesh implementing 90% of the promises has recently fulfilled yet another crucial promise. It is learnt that another key decision has been taken as part of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to support small scale farmers. In this backdrop, the government will reportedly launch YSR Jalakala scheme for excavation of free borewells as promised on free borewell scheme to farmers in Navaratna.
YSR Jalakala Scheme’s main objective is to lay the Free Borewells in their land for the Farmers who have 2.5 acres to 5 acres of land. This scheme will be launched by the AP CM Jagan Garu at his Camp Office today. To apply for this scheme Offline, the eligible farmers can take the application Form from the village Volunteers in the respective regions and places and Submit their filled application forms to the VRO.
As per the guidelines, a farmer should have a minimum of 2.5 acres & a maximum of 5 acres of land. Otherwise the farmers were given the opportunity to lay the borewells in collaboration with neighbors if they did not have much land. Moreover, no previous bore well construction should have been undertaken on that land.
Ysr Jalakala Scheme 2021
The government has specially prepared software for this scheme. The day on which the farmer drills the bore on the farm is also informed to the farmer through phone via SMS & volunteers. If the borewells fails in the first phase, it is possible to drill in the area specified by the expert geologist for the borewell second time.
ysr jalakala online Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Jalakala Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State-level Scheme|
|Category of the Post||State government scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu|
|Mode of application||Offline and Online|
|Scheme Launched on||28th September 2020|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Poor Farmers|
|Objective||To lay the Free Borewells for the Poor Farmers Land.|
YSR Jala Kala Scheme New Update
We know that on 28 September 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government started the YSR Jala Kala Scheme for farmers. Under this scheme, the government has promised to make 2 lakh borewells free for the farmers so that they can get irrigation facilities. On 10 November 2020, drilling of borewells was started by the government. Now all eligible farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
ysr jalakala apply Eligibility Details
1. The Farmer’s beneficiaries must have 2.5 acres of land to Five acres of land only to avail this scheme benefit. If the farmers have less than 2.5 acres of land or more than 5 acres of land, they must collaborate with the neighbor’s land and lay the free borewell.
2. The Farmers must be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh and they must have a white ration Card.
3. The Farmers who have to lay the borewell in their land previously will eligible for this scheme if the borewell fails.
4. Beneficiaries who have already constructed the borewell in their land will not eligible for this scheme.
5. This scheme Offer can be availed only once per Farmer.
6. The government employees like state or Central who have 2.5 to 5 acres of land will not allow applying for this scheme offline or online.
7. The First Priority will be given to the Small, Marginal, SC/ ST/ Women Farmers.
Important Documents for YSR Jalakala
- Application Form
- White ration Card
- Address Proof of the Farmer
- Land Passbook First and Second Page
Salient Features of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Under YSR Jala Kala programme of Navaratnalu, government have decided to drill free borewells to needy and eligible farmers in all thirteen (13) districts of the State by for the purpose of irrigating every acre of arable land.
- The borewell sites shall be identified scientifically by conducting ground water surveys before taking up the drilling.
- Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
- Priority shall be given to small & marginal farmers and SC / ST / Women farmers.
- Farmers can apply for free borewell through online or offline through village secretariat and VRO will verify and forward the application to concerned APD / MPDO.
Objective of Jala Kala Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh met the rankers after traveling 3,648 km. Due to bad lack of water sources, the fields were dry, due to which the Chief Minister explained how they are being put into debt by penetrating borewells. Seeing the problem of farmers, the Chief Minister swore that borewells would be provided to the farmers working in the fields.
The equivalent of nine guarantees made by the YSRC prior to the election by the Chief Minister was recalled. Eligible rankers will be able to apply either on the web or through the city’s secretariat. All applications will be screened after hydrological and geophysical reviews. When the application is lodged, the special group will survey the ground water level and provide freedom to the boring contract worker.
YSR Jalakala Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on the apply for borewell link
- Now a new page will be opened before you where you have to enter your Aadhaar number
- Now an OTP will be sent on your Aadhar linked mobile number
- You have to enter the OTP in the OTP box and click on submit
- Now a new form will be open before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
- After that, you are required to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you need to click on submit
- An application number will be generated which you have to keep for future references
- By following this procedure given above you can successfully apply for this scheme
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
- First of all, go to the homepage of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- Look at the menu bar of the homepage
- A dialogue box will display.
- The dialogue box I.e, Enter Application Number
- You have to enter your application number
- Click on the option called Track
- The application status will display on your screen.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official webpage
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option call MIS REPORTS
- Or you can directly click on the link given here
- A new web page will display on your screen
- The list of beneficiaries will display on your screen
- You can check the details of the beneficiaries.